Vince Camuto Women's Tany Gladiator Sandal
|Price:||$39.99 - $54.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Gladiator-inspired sandal with leather upper in cagey silhouette featuring lace front with tie closure
- Lightly padded footbed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lace up flat sandal
Vince Camuto is a true footwear innovator, both of design and of industry. The designer and creator of the Camuto group, Vince Camuto produces many brands and styles, and Vince Camuto women's shoes are among the most beautiful and finely crafted footwear available.
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017Y47H2S
- Item model number: Tany
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 17, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a bunion on my left foot (last 2 pics I've attached) it can be covered by the heavier fixed straps. Even though it doesn't cover up the bunion totally the strappieness of the sandal hides it. I've attached a pic for all us bunion ladies! 😁
I've found a new awesome shoemaker VINCE CAMUTO
Vince Camuto Women's Tany Gladiator Sandal:
- Super stylish
- Well made, high quality
- Not quite as comfortable as they could be. The heel opening feels like it pulls a bit; I'm aware of the straps around my feet. The laces don't have any give.
- Went down a half size which I usually do in sandals and the fit was good, with the exception of the point below.
- The toe shape doesn't match the shape of actual toes. The longest part of the shoe is in the middle, whereas the longest part of your foot is the big toe (for most people), which creates this effect of too much shoe sticking out in a place where it's not needed. It makes me occasionally stub the front of the shoe. I also found the shoe a bit long for a 5.5.
- Overall, points to this shoe for looks.
Sam Edelman Women's Gemma Gladiator Sandal:
- Stylish but not quite as stylish as the Vince Camuto Tany. The Tany has style advantage because it's a full gladiator, whereas the Gemma is sort of a partial gladiator. But overall still cute.
- Well made; high quality
- Dreamy comfortable. I don't know what they did with these straps but it feels like clouds are caressing your feet. I got the caramel color and the straps are suede - not sure if that makes them more comfortable - but there's also a very soft lining. Also the suede laces have a bit of give.
- I love how the toe area is shaped to match the shape of actual toes, where the big toe is the longest part. It looks better that way.
- Wouldn't mind if the sole were a teensy bit more padded, but I haven't noticed any discomfort so I guess it's enough.
- Went down a half size which I usually do in sandals and the fit was good.
- Overall, points to this shoe for comfort, and for an excellent comfort-to-style ratio. I am thinking of buying another pair in a different color.