Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on July 31, 2013
The Vince Camuto Women's VC-Bollo Knee-High Boot is one great-fitting comfortable boot - and you'll be tempted to wear through Spring - but don't. One reason for the temptation to wear past the Fall-Winter season is this boot does not "smother" the legs in the way other leather boots tend to so the warmth factor is not so high as to prevent wear literally year-round. Also - I received more compliments wearing this boot than any other I own from literally the first time I wore them - people actually stopped me to ask where I bought them.

The reason for the four-star rating is not really a big thing but if you're accustomed to crossing your legs while seated this boot will make that somewhat uncomfortable due to the pretty brass rivets that run the length of the back of the boot - and that feature makes it a bit uncomfortable if you're a leg crosser (aren't we all). Anywho - a unique great looking boot that has a distinctive look dressed up or down.

Other reviews reported defects in quality however the pair I received were perfect in every way - perfect fit, perfectly comfortable, very well-made and very attractive. You won't be disappointed.
on August 19, 2013
I'm in love with these boots! I've been searching for years for the perfect brown boots, and I've finally found them. As soon as I opened the box, the smell of quality leather hit my nose. I was also quite impressed by the craftsmanship as well as the softness of the leather. Another reason that these are the best boots that I've found, is the height. For reference, I am 5'9 and often find "knee high boots" that only come up to mid-calf / right below my knee cap. These boots, however, hit the middle to the top of my knee. Be warned, if you are any shorter, these boots will easily be creeping up your thigh. I do agree with other reviewers that the fit is a bit narrow. I typically order a size 9, but based on the reviews, I ordered a size 9.5 and found the fit to be perfect. I have a slightly thicker leg, and often find that narrower boots also have a narrower shaft. This, however, is not the case. The shaft has a lot of room so that it does not fit too snugly on those of us with a little extra meat on our bones. Overall, I highly recommend!
on August 13, 2013
Just received my pair and am absolutely over the moon about them. As listed in other reviews, I ordered a half size up and they fit like a glove. Have tried them on with socks, leggings and skinny jeans and they work perfectly with all of them. The top part of the zipper is a little tight, but once zipped they look fantastic. My calves are on the thinner size, so would not recommend to someone with very muscular or thicker calves, but besides that they are a top choice. The color is spot on with the picture and the studs on the back give it a little edginess. Can't wait to wear them in the fall!
on February 8, 2013
I did receive the goods on time, but the items were not mates. The boots were completely two different shades. One boot was extremely faded and looked worn. I contacted the seller and questioned if the boots were seconds. I was requested to send photos. I did and have not heard back in three days. I have purchased quite a bit of footwear from endless and had never had any problems. This is my second issue with Amazon in a month ...out of five pairs of footwear...two pair were mismatches. I have already returned one pair and am dreading having to return the Vince Camuto boots as the return of shipping and duty is 60 days and I had to follow up twice with my last return. I now have a 25.00 credit on my account, but doubt that I will be brave enough to order again.
I realize that the MetroShoe Warehouse is outside of Amazon, but their customer service has been NIL.
on October 29, 2013
I saw these in the store but they didn't have my size. I was immediately drawn to them partly because of the styling and partly because I knew Vince Camuto's were outstanding quality. These are amazing boots! I wanted them in the brown so the oil-stain finish was more visible on the toe box than on the black boots. What a great find. I looked everywhere including the VC website but apparently they were either out of stock or no longer available. Amazon had them in the color and size I wanted and I was thrilled. So glad winter is coming so I can wear them all the time. I absolutely love the studs up the back of the boot. Wow!
on December 6, 2012
I usually wear Born shoes/boots. I know how they are sized, I know they will be comfortable and last. But, when I happened to see these in an ad, I liked their look and I searched for them on Amazon. I first ordered a 6, I usually order a 6.5 so that I can wear thick socks. I wanted a tighter fit. They were very narrow and too tight, so I exchanged them for a 6.5, still too tight and narrow. My feet are not wide and I do not have any foot problems but these hurt. I really liked the style, I considered exchanging them for a 7, but the leather is not the quality I'm use to and it smelled like chemicals. Couldn't justify the cost considering that I didn't love them.
on May 30, 2017
I Love my Vince Camuto womens knee high boots. they fit great and look great. I have received lots of good comments on them. My daughter ordered herself a pair as well.
on September 10, 2013
Beautifully made boots-- the first time I tried to order they sent me the entirely wrong size BUT all is well because I received the correct size a couple days later and they are literally perfect. A little tight around the calves, but to me that just says they will hold their shaper as they stretch out a little more to conform to my legs. I usually wear a 7.5-8 but based on reviews I decided to get an 8.5. Great decision because my foot fits perfectly with room for winter socks. I wish I could afford to buy the boots in black as well!
on October 11, 2013
I love these boots and I bought them knowing that I would probably need to have them stretched. I'm not a big person (size 4 125lbs) but other reviews had mentioned that these boots was very tight on their legs. And YES they are tight! I couldnt zip up the zipper! I had them professionally stretched about an inch. I took them home and they're still very tight with socks and jeans. I'll have to take them back and see if he can stretch them a little more.
on August 26, 2013
This is really a great looking boot; I loved it....but it was too small in the calf circumference. Mine are 14 inches and I could not get the boot zipped the last inch and a half. I would have definitely kept the boot if it fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.