2 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
da Vinci Travel Series 1503 Maestro Watercolor Brush Set, Round Kolinsky Red Sable with Travel Case, 3 Brushes
|Price:||$125.00 + $4.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable kolinsky red sable round is great for traveling
- Outer casing protects brush from being damaged
- Fits in all portable watercolor sets
- Excellent for watercolors, gouache, illustration, animation and rendering
- Certified green manufacturing at the da Vinci factory in Germany
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A new Da Vinci Brush Travel Set of Series 1503 Maestro Kolinsky Sable in sizes 4, 6 and 10 in an elegant faux leather case. Made in Germany.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Within the past year I added a size 6 and 8 series 1503 and size 10 series 1573 da Vinci travel brush to my growing watercolor kit. I could not justify around $100 on the sable 1503 size 10 at that time and the Cosmotop synthetic while quite nice, still left a hole for a sable.
So when I stumbled over this set of three and saw the amazing price I just had to order them. Right now on Amazon the three brushes if purchased alone would cost about $170…almost $90 more than this set. This is an amazing deal, but better yet it is an amazing deal on three very usefully sized, well made, high quality, sable brushes. The price of the set was less than purchasing the size 10 alone...that is what pushed me over the edge.
I have found these to feel better in hand than metal cased travel brushes which for me feel unbalanced and slick.
These travel particularly well. After use they can be easily tossed in my bag or pocket with no concern. Once home I clean them well with Master’s soap, leaving soap in the hair and then allowed to dry overnight before casing them. The soap keeps the hairs pointed so casing is easy with no damage. If left to dry without soap the hair expands out and are difficult to case. They are best not left to slowly dry in the case though as the ventilation hole is small and the hair does not dry fast enough to prevent mildew.
I highly recommend these travel brushes as great tools. They point well, hold plenty of water, can be shaken near dry to pick up color. The size 4 and 6 are easy to forget they were designed for travel, (the 10 is pretty fat compared to a standard brush but still handles nicely). I use mine almost as much as I do my standard full-sized brushes. And with the bargain price you cannot “afford” to pass them up.
BTW, the case is nice too!
Five stars for both quality and price.
Edit a few months later: well, my love has waned. Unfortunately after a bit of watercolor use, the smallest brush will no longer come to a good point. I am very careful when I replace it in the cap, but it won’t dry to a point anymore. It’s fraying. The other two sizes are holding up ok, but I’m really disappointed based on the price I paid for these brushes! Not very satisfied.