Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 438 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 478 reviews
on January 25, 2017
This product is fantastic. The problem is the price! Do NOT pay this price! You can get it at Walmart for $5.92.
on June 22, 2017
I've used this product before purchased from the same seller it ships fast and works well I add it with my garcinia to clean me out
on April 19, 2017
I use this in 1 cup of hot green tea, 1 tsp of Calm lemon magnesium powder, 1 tsp of raw honey and 1 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar. Gives me a boost in the afternoon without the jitters of coffee!
on July 17, 2015
Excellent. I use it on my face and for cooking purposes. I would recommend this product.
on June 25, 2015
Best stuff! My kids and I drink a tablespoon in a half a cup of water each day. We also drink it when we have an upset stomach, especially if we have eaten gluten! Great natural food enzyme.
on April 4, 2017
This product was really well wrapped. Just started using it today. I am excited to try it and hopefully receive positive results.
on August 5, 2017
I purchased this apple cider to use in a face cleaning product. I have read articles on weight loss using this. I don't think I will be trying this for that purpose. I can't even imagine drinking this.
on July 20, 2014
This is awesome. I been drinking this ACV with honey for about a week now. I have had so much energy. It's been so obvious that my daughter is drinking it now. I am also using it to balance the pH level in my hair.
on March 15, 2017
I bought this for my daughter, she has kidney stones and this helps.
on April 27, 2017
Very strong smell but worth it!