Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 6, 2015
I purchased this bag because I do not like carrying a camera bag and a purse when I travel. This bag looks like a purse and it can securely hold my canon t3 camera. I like the look of it. It is also spacious to carry extra small items like a pen, a credit card, cell phone, a small agenda, etc. I have posted several pics to show its features.
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2015
This bag has a very different look than what is pictured. It looks very cheap (super shiny faux leather) and not like the nice structured bag pictured. Also, in the picture, the brown faux leather looks like it is a solid color, but it is not. Rather, it is patterned (to make it look more "vintage"?). I returned this bag.
review image
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2015
I couldn't imagine anyone being disappointed with this cute, stylish camera bag. I purchased my first DSLR and wanted a handbag like case. From the reviews I didn't think I could fit camera and both lenses, but they all fit snugly with battery in charger and room for phone and small extras in three outside pouches and an interior zippered pouch. Also, I was concerned about the complaint of it not latching well, however my bag is designed with a snap and button like closure that I love! (See my photos taken with my new Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Zoom Lens and Nikon 55-200mm f4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens (Certified Refurbished))
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2014
I love this bag but it really only fits a camera and cleaning supplies. It has a nice look and feel. Just keep in mind, if you want to bring all your supplies don't buy this bag. If you just want something nice looking to bring your camera in with style, this is a good one.
on April 8, 2014
For the reference my camera bag is SONY NEX5R with 18-55 mm lens. I can easily fit it in the camera bag and it's charger. Plus I put my wallet, glasses box, a hand moisture (2 oz), a small comb and many other small staff in it and it works fine! Since it has a very thick cotton layer in it, you don't need to worry other stuff may hurt your camera.
I have use it for more than half year now, and so far the magnet works perfect for me. I saw some review say the magnet is very loose. So this may because the quality for each batch of products may be varies, or they overload the bag.
This camera bag is perfect for girls love taking pictures as a hobby and want to have a stylish outfit! All my girl friends absolutely love it and some of them want to buy it. They should pay me some promotion fee, hahahaha ;)
on December 4, 2013
I really like this case. It works well for what I want. I only have one lens and my canon 5d fits in well. After that I really can only fit small things in the pockets. It has a vintage look and apart from the square shape, it almost looks like a normal bag which makes me feel more comfortable caring my camera around. I do always make sure to double lock it though for fear of it coming undone and if I don't it does start to flip over.
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 4, 2015
If you're looking for an inexpensive, vintage inspired bag to hold just your camera, this is a great buy. The shoulder strap extends long enough that it can even be carried cross-body which is great for walking in busy areas where someone snagging it could be a concern. The bag itself is quite stylish, if only a tad on the feminine side where I was hoping it would be a bit more masculine. I contribute that to the material used - the more shiny faux leather makes it a bit more like a woman's purse than something a man would carry.

1. Small size.
2. Long strap.
3. Price.

1. Material quite stiff (not hard, just inflexible.) Only an issue because it's a small bag.
2. Magnet closure somewhat useless and in the way, however not a safety concern as the "button hole" closure at the bottom of the clasp keeps the bag closed.
review image
on January 8, 2016
This bag is great for small day trips or events but I wouldn't use it for a serious photo shoot by any means. It can hold a DSLR and one lens and that is about it. There is a small pocket in the lid where you can keep some papers and a few memory cards, same with the netted pocket on the side, but you aren't fitting much else in there besides a spare battery perhaps. Also, you want to make sure you have the bottom latch secured tightly around the knob because the snap under the buckle is not effective at holding the lid of the bag shut and your camera could easily come tumbling out. The bag itself is very cute though and most people assume it is just a purse and not a camera bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2013
For the price, I really like this bag. It seems sturdy and good quality. It's a bit boxy, and it kind of bumps up against me a lot, but I think it looks nice and was easy on the budget!
on April 3, 2015
It's a lot shinier/cheaper looking than the bag in the photo. Also not as structured, it looks a little more flimsy than what the photos show and has creases in the "leather" to make it look vintage which also doesn't come across in the photos. Another downside is the snap to close it, you have to reach inside the upper flap while trying to get the snaps to match up to close it. The bottom button is very hard to insert into the cut hole on the bottom of the leather strap. Overall this bag feels like a knock-off version of what you see in the photo. Sadly will be returning :(
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.