Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blues Glasses Costume Accessory
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Price:$4.49+ Free shipping

on April 16, 2012
They're really good and actually have kept in a good condition for the couple of months I've had them. These are deffinetely worth buying and the shipping was good!:)
on October 4, 2012
I loooove it. But sadly i lost them :-( If there's more i'd buy them again. It's really cute and comfortable to wear. But when we take a picture it will FLASH black.
on January 3, 2013
Great for costumes, but seems big, and the glasses feel funny after a long period of time. These glasses are plastic and do break easily when dropped. Mine chipped.
on March 29, 2014
This is something that I wear as part of my everyday style now. I am a contact lens wearer so there's no problem for me to just wear these nerdy glasses for style.
on February 20, 2013
Everyone was into the "nerd" glasses look and I was no exception. I bought them for the price but honestly they've held on. They still look new. Great buy!
on July 24, 2012
These glasses are exactly what a wanted. Good buy. Good quality. Perfect item for the price. Highly recommend. High grade plastic for the frame. Nice clear lenses.
on April 8, 2012
they are a bit bigger than i expected but scince i'm using them for photography purpoes only, it's not a big deal. they felt like a good fit and they look pretty.
on December 27, 2012
My 13 year old daughter had these on her wish list and just loves them. They have clear lens and are very sturdy. I am impressed with the quality to be honest.
on October 14, 2012
It's a good buy and i really liked them, but within wearing them for two days my frame broke. The frame for them is cheap. It's a good buy, but its not durable.
on December 21, 2010
First pack was on time. Second glasses were in perfect condition and totally fit me.Third i got the cool case for this glasses. This product is what i wanted!!!