Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Vintage Camper Trailers Hardcover – May 17, 2016
|New from||Used from|
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Paul Lacitinola enjoys everything about vintage camper trailers, including rescuing, restoring, and rallying. In 2011, he began publishing the first US-based magazine for collectors, restorers, and admirers of American-made camper trailers, Vintage Camper Trailers, which now has thousands of subscribers in more than a dozen different countries. He lives in Elverta, California.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Lots and lots of pictures (the book is about an 3/4" thick and pretty much has color pictures on every one of its 199 pages).
- Little stories to go with different campers
- Re-reading/re-browsing pictures will remain interesting
- One way to get a 'camper fix' if you don't have vacation time (or a camper) right now.
- Hard cover - mine will need it to withstand all the use it will get.
- Size: about 8"X11.5" "landscape"
- Nice source for getting ideas all in one place without having to be in front of a computer with 'hit or miss' search results - 'all' the good stuff has been found and compiled for you. And easier to re-access ideas in a book compared to a buried computer file.
- Great way to learn the brands and models of different vintage campers
- If you don't already own a vintage camper(s), this book will increase vintage camper demand and drive up prices!! :)
- I would like it if every picture had a little description beneath it (or to the side); sometimes it was hard to tell which story went with what camper.
- No apparent racial diversity; I'm sure camping folks are just as warm and welcoming as described in the stories, but I could see how (without images including people of color) the book might feel like vintage campers are a 'white' thing. Apologies in advance if I missed the diversity or offended anyone.
Shows ideas of what folks have done with their campers.
Not instrutional by any means.
Pictures of end results