Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on December 20, 2012
I bought this bag specifically to accommodate my laptop and a few other items such as notebooks. The size is adequate; everything I need can easily fit into the pockets and main carriage area. The problem is the lack of quality in the straps. After ONE day of use, the threads that bind the straps came loose and the edge of the straps began to peel. Even though the bag still "works," the frayed edges and loose threads in the straps render it useless for any sort of appropriate usage.
on February 9, 2014
I really like this bag but the handles are almost broken. I am just using it for work and haven't put anything too heavy in it, so I'm a little disappointed.
on July 6, 2016
UPDATE: It wasn't long after I bought my tote that I had to stop using it since one of the straps began tearing at the base. (See picture.) I only used it for a month and did not put undue stress on the handles - it was used for some files and my laptop. Very disappointing!

Love this tote. It's exactly the level of sophistication I was looking for after using my black Swiss Army brief case for several years. It appears to be well-made with straps that are long enough to throw it over my shoulder, if needed. The outer fabric is a type of nylon that I think will wear and clean well. The 'sleeve' you'd use to secure the tote on a telescoping handle of a suitcase has a zipper on the bottom, so you can use it as an outer pocket for keys or a cell phone for everyday use. It is lined with a nice wine-colored fabric with just the right amount of pockts and it has a cushioned section for my laptop that is spacious and secured with an elastic/velcro strap. Definitely pleased with it and the price made it even better!
review image
on June 5, 2013
This tote was purchased solely for the purpose to carry my laptop. It has been less than a month and the straps are hanging by it's threads. The tote needs strong dependable straps for security especially if you are carrying a laptop.
on March 7, 2014
Initially I really liked this bag. It was a great price and seemingly good quality. Looks much nicer than what I had been using...but I purchased on January 17. Today is March 7 and the handles are almost falling off. all 4 places where th handles are connected, just above the rivets, are holding on by a thread. And I noticed today they've raised the price to almost double what I paid. Buyer beware.
on April 13, 2014
I bought this bag for my wife for Christmas to replace a bag that she used for 2 years. This bag fell apart within three months of regular use. Regular use is carrying laptop to and from work, Monday through Friday. The bag itself is in excellent shape but the handle is coming apart so bad it is a risk to your computer to use it. Won't buy another product from this company. Extremely disappointed.
on August 14, 2014
I purchased this bag about 6 months ago and although it is quite roomy. It's very unsteady. It will tip over constantly and now within the last couple months the straps have worn a lot to the point where very soon they will snap. For the price I feel it should be better quality.
on June 14, 2014
The bag arrived pretty quickly. I was excited to use it to take my notebooks and laptop to class. My laptop is a 15.6" and quite heavy. I'd often have that and a few notebooks and maybe a lightweight book in the tote. I've been using it for about 3 months, and the straps have started falling apart. I'd read previous reviews, but thought that everyone else just put a lot of heavy stuff in it or whatever, but the reviews are true. These straps do NOT hold up.
I had a giftcard, so I didn't have to pay full price for this bag, and I'm sure it'll hold up for one more semester. I'm ready to move on to something more reliable. Don't buy this bag if you need to carry some heavy stuff on a daily basis. It'll last you 6 months at most before falling apart.
on February 26, 2013
This bag has great compartments for your laptop and other items you may carry around. I always feel like my laptop is safe and my belongings are organized. However, the outside of the bag is rather cheap. I noticed both of the straps are starting to rip after just a month and a half. In short, I don't think its going to last much longer and a bag that is built to carry a laptop should sustain the weight of one.
on October 7, 2016
I use this daily for carrying my laptop+cables to and from work. The pictures here are what it looks like after about 4 months of use. I like the storage inside, but the straps keep shedding and look like they could snap any day. Would not buy this again. I ordered the Kenneth Cole A Majority Tote as a replacement, since it's all leather.
review image review image