Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2015
I got this because I read that Tennessee Ernie Ford, sold 90 million records, are you kidding me,, That blows Taylor Swift out of the water, any way most of it was way to dated for me, But did have a few country songs that were ok , A cheap way to check him out, maybe a good CD for your grandfather. Sixteen Tons is always great, and he did it the best, also Mule Train, both songs have been cover by lots of other singers.
on April 20, 2017
Some songs not his best.
on May 4, 2014
I was born in the fifties and remember hearing Ernie many times during my childhood. Ernie was one of my Dad's favorites. Listening to this CD brings back many great memories from my childhood. When Sixteen Tons first came out I remember hearing all the time on the radio. I also like the song First Born on this album.
on September 12, 2013
I grew up listening to Tennnessee Ernie Ford. He as one of my Dad's favorite. Besides Elvis, he was one of the first people I remember listening to on the Louisiana Hayride. This CD has most of his earlier songs and of coarse, his most popular. If you are a Ford fan, you will love him. Of coarse, my sixteen year old grandson, said who is he?
on January 4, 2017
Same as previous review; I love Tennessee Ernie Ford and the delivery was quick.
on October 15, 2015
This is definitely "vintage"; it goes back a bit further than I was expecting. It is not my favorite songs by Ernie Ford, but it can be a fun CD for a little while.
on May 11, 2014
A truly outstanding collection of Tennessee Ernie's work. I enjoyed all the songs and even found a couple I was unfamiliar with. I especially liked Shotgun Boogie and Hicktown. Highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys classic country.
on January 3, 2016
Tennessee Ernie Ford is still great. Would highly recommend this and any other of his albums and/or records.
on September 5, 2016