Orota Vintage College Backpack School Bookbag Laptop Backpack with USB Charging -upgraded version
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- zipper£ºMany clients complain about the zipper from the old style will be broken essily,so we replace sa stronger zipper
- External USB with built-in charging cable
- shoulder strap:double sewing make it more durable
- Dimensions: 16.9H x 11L x 4.7W inch; Weight: 0.6kg ;Material:Polyester
- we are responsible for every order,please search :orota after sales service and leave a message to us before you leave a 1 start review
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Shape: Vertical squared
Structure: Main pocket, protective compartment, notebook pocket, phone pocket??water pouches
Content: Can hold A4 paper and 13inch/14inch laptop for the interier compartment, 15inch/15.4inch/15.6inch laptop for the main pocket , Macbook, magazines, wallet as well
Style: Rucksack Backpack/Handbag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The color is very accurate. I got the turquoise blue, and I was worried about it clashing with different outfits. It's a deep, beautiful blue, but not flashy enough to clash.
2. It's roomy without sitting on your back like a turtle shell. I can fit textbooks and my 14" laptop inside with ease.
3. Again, the value for the quality of this bag is amazing. Even if it wears out in a year, I'll be buying another simply because the style and craftsmanship is so good for the price point.
1. The zippers are cheaply made, so they snag and gap occasionally. They're thick and easy to get back on track, but be gentle zipping/unzipping this bag.
2. I believe another reviewer mentioned that the straps are uncomfortable. Padding isn't the issue for me as much as the fact that the bag seems to be top-heavy. So when I'm carrying a heavy textbook, if the straps aren't REALLY tight, the top of the bag leans forward and puts pressure on my lower back. If you don't mind tight straps, this can be corrected by cinching them almost all the way.
3. The side pockets aren't deep at all. I have a tall water bottle, and I always worry about it falling out. That being said, the faux-leather border around the pocket seems to do a good job of holding the bottle in place.
As a final note, there are a ton of listings for this exact bag under different brand names. I'm not sure what that's about, but it's a legit, well-made product. I'd buy from Amazon directly just to be safe though.
I'm a college student, so I was hoping that this bag could carry a FEW things for classes. All I wanted it to carry was my 15" laptop, the laptop charger, one 300-page text book, a few pencils, and some paper. The laptop was a bit big for the "laptop compartment", so I had to put it in the main pocket area.
At first, this bag could handle that for a solid month. But after that, the bag immediately fell apart: First the fabric near the zipper frayed, and then the strap ON BOTH SIDES completely snapped.
Now I'm not saying it is an awful bag; it was roughly $30+ dollars when I got it.
If your putting light stuff in this bag (like a few clothes, or maybe your sketch book and some art supplies), then this bag is for you. But if you want it for school and you want it to hold your laptop and a few books, I will not recommend it.
This bag is only good for light tasks.
It has a nice little pocket with a zipper on the inside, a padded sleeve for your laptop, a large front pocket, and a small front pocket. I like pockets, so I'm happy there. Overall, it was a good purchase and I don't regret ordering it.
Jan. 2017 review: My daughter loves this pack... uses it for work.