Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,089 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,169 reviews
on March 14, 2016
I got this for my girlfriend almost three years ago and she still wears it to this day. Owls have gotten a lot of popularity lately and as such, she gets a ton of compliments when wearing it out from other girls and even guys. When I bought this it was at a fraction of this price, but even at its current $5 price, it is still a great deal. The chain is slightly longer in length, but I think it is supposed to sit that way when worn. After three years of use, the chain shows no signs of breaking or wear.

CONCLUSION: I never told my girlfriend I got it for less than a small coffee, and she thinks it was much more expensive due to similar necklaces going for $10-$20 elsewhere. The value for the quality you get is really impressive and it's held up great. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase her another if this one ever breaks.
on May 6, 2017
I love getting multiple cute things, and with two owls and a seahorse I was sold. The heart and insects are also super cute. Make for a fun thing to jazz up a work outfit, but definitely not hypoallergenic. Since I wear button-ups to work this is less of a problem, and they are suuuuuper cute! Kind of have to have a head that allows for the chain to be slipped over the head (does not have a clasp). Cannot put on necklace unless I take off my glasses, and chain almost got stuck on my ears, but I do have a rather large head.
on December 19, 2015
Like another reviewer, eyes glued on crooked, 2 chains feel paper thin; the other is too thick/bulky looking for the dainty butterfly charms. Rose pendant feels like plastic glued onto bronze plastic. Owl is cute but crooked eyes and VERY thin frame which I could see bending or breaking easily.
review image review image review image
on April 4, 2016
Super cute and perfect for my niece for Christmas. She loves them and wears them all the time. The were so cute I am tempted to order a set for myself. Great price for what you get!
I understand that the 1-5 star rating is to help both buyers and sellers. Here is a breakdown of how my 1-5 ratings are determined:
5-star rating that means that I truly love that product and it has features that put it above and beyond what would normally be expected, and it is something that “wowed” me and I am truly glad I purchased it and would purchase it again. Also I recommend it to everyone and anyone!

4-star ratings are items that do exactly as would be expected of the item, is of very good quality, but does not stand out significantly in any way unless I specifically state why it stands out. But all in all, this item is a solid item and is still highly recommended. It just didn’t have the wow factor that my 5 star ratings would have had.
3-star ratings are given on items because my feeling about the product is neutral. I do not consider it a negative, but it just did not wow me, or there is nothing of great significance.
1 or 2-star ratings are rarely given unless the item is completely worthless and not worth the money, and I am only giving that rating as a warning to others. Some items have received lower ratings because of the way they were made or put together, and it is getting that review because of the quality of the item, which is specifically described in my review. It has to be pretty bad to get these ratings from me!
on March 10, 2017
(Written by the wife): I bought the 5 necklace set, and I was expecting cheap jewelry, but I was okay with that because the price was so inexpensive and I really just wanted the necklaces to survive a one week cruise. I was actually pleasantly surprised. The necklaces were actually more durable than I had expected, and they are really cute. I received a lot of compliments on the large owl.
on October 16, 2016
I love the look of both (wearing the one on the left right now) but since there is no 'jumper ring' (I think its called) the owls don't lay flat, they continually turn. So sometimes they are laying the way they should sometimes they are backwards. But I would buy them again because they are neat, I might just buy the ring and take them apart and fix them so they lay like they are supposed to.
on December 11, 2012
I got this much quicker than expected (like ten days before the expected ship date) and I am happy with my purchase. It is BIG ...the pendant is larger than the palm of my hand. The chain was broken when it arrived, which is why I only gave it three stars. It's an easy fix, but it made the chain slightly shorter.

It appears to be cheaply made, the chain anyways, but the pendant is very nice. Costume jewelry, but it works. This would look cute with something black, I think, and though I intended it as a gift, I think I am going to keep it for myself and wear it as an accessory to my black sweater dress. I love it! And for the price, you can't go wrong getting this one. Just order two if you want to give as a gift, because like I said, I'm keeping this one for myself!
on April 16, 2017
These are extremely cute, but not what I was looking for. I was hoping for mid torso and got mid chest. The only one that somewhat achieved the goal was the bronze owl with black eyes. It's decently long and I wear it often. Adorable for the price! Just wish I could wear them.
on December 21, 2016
I was a bit disappointed with one of these. The colorful smaller owl is so thin, I was shocked. The other owl is better and seems like it would be okay. I purchased these for a gift and I just couldn't wrap my head around giving them since they seemed so flimsy. Don't get me wrong, for the price, I get it but how the smaller owl will hold up with wear, not sure. My daughter ended up loving the smaller owl and I let her have it (she loves bling!) and I kept the bigger one for myself. It would have been better if I could have used it for the gift I meant it for but hey, my daughter was happy she got it in the end since it isn't worth it to send it back.
on June 16, 2017
So I read some mixed reviews and ordered anyways. That's what I get. Thankfully it was cheap however very disappointed the necklace broke after an hour of getting it in the mail. I've seen better stuff come from the dollar store. It's made cheap . I wouldn't order from this buyer unless they drastically changed the quality of their product. I have a 14 yr niece and it's even to cheap looking to give to her. I have made out on cheap stuff before but trust me this isn't it. Save your money and buy something else. What a waste.not worth the money to return