Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 276 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 315 reviews
on February 4, 2014
I like how small the bird and owls are. Not overpowering. Perfect for my 9 year old daughter. The bracelet came folded so I'm hoping after frequent wear that will smooth out. Looks cute on. Happy with price.

UPDATE: After ONE time wearing it the bird was lost. I thought it was still cute even though the dangly bird was lost, but then after the SECOND time wearing it the owls busted apart and were flapping. Disappointing because it's so cute, but even though it was inexpensive not really worth it for only 2 wears even if it is a great price.
on June 16, 2014
The bracelet looks exactly as pictured. I did not take it out of the plastic as it was a gift for a friend, but it looks to be a good quality. I would recommend this bracelet.
on January 10, 2014
this bracelet is so cute my daughter love owels so i got it for her sent in a timely manner and cute as a botten
on March 17, 2014
Great quality for the price. If the clasps ever came loose, I can easily fix but so far so good. I like the birds, and the braid and rope look. I have been buying owl items lately, and this fits right in. Also have an infinity symbol ring, earring and bracelet that match. Trendy and cute. Goes with most of my other jewelry (I wear a lot of silver). I have since received and ordered similar items because I enjoy this cute piece so much. What a deal!
on March 8, 2014
Though this bracelet took a while to get here, I think it was well worth the wait. It was a lot smaller than I expected, but I like that, because I don't really like big bracelets. Though it may appear to be 5 separate bracelets, it's really one, connected by a bar on either side. There is a long chain to fasten it, so you can make it bigger or smaller. Even at it's smallest setting though, it was to big for, but I have extremely skinny wrists. I use it as an anklet, which it works well for.
I didn't want the bird on it, so I took it off really easily by bending open the link. The fastening chain came off, but if you have pliers, it's super easy to fix. The owls haven't come apart yet, but they're really easy to put back together.
Altogether, I really like this bracelet. It looks a lot like the picture, and even though it broke, it was really easy to fix. I would definitely recommend this.
on February 4, 2014
Aside from taking over a month to receive... the product is just cheap and broke after 1 day of wearing... i guess you get what you pay for...
on January 21, 2014
Seems to be pretty sturdy, and has all the layers shown. The chain from the clasp can be adjusted to be smaller or larger.
on February 6, 2014
I thought i would get this since it was under $3 and free shipping & i am VERY HAPPY with this decision! They have bracelets like this at our local mall in "CLAIRE'S" and they start at $8 and go up in price from there. So why not just wait a bit for it to ship and buy a few for the same price? :) I love it! The metal is solid and not thin and easily breakable, the fastenings are great quality and the cording is not thin. (look's like leather but just cotton cord). I am very happy and recommend this but i can ONLY speak for the one i received from the seller i purchased it from. I am sure there are plenty of variations, styles and levels of quality. Thank you!
on February 18, 2014
I ordered this for my daughter in law who loves our I thought it would be a very nice gift to give her when she gave birth to my first granddaughter. Unfortunately it did not make it here in time, it actually took a very long time for it to arrive but at least I got it and it was in one piece. It is very pretty but it is very stiff so hopefully as she wears that it will soften up and that it doesn't break like many of the reviews have said that it does. Wish us luck that it holds up for at least a little while. I know it wasn't expensive at all it was actually extremely cheap but it's the thought that counts.
on December 1, 2014
This bracelet was very cute. But it did have it problems. Within the fist week of having it, the little bird that dangles from the bottom steep fell off. But that was ok as the bracket was still cute without it. I actually used the bird for something else. But sadly, the thing to hook it together and chain had all fallen apart. I was able to fix the hook, but not the chain. Thankfully I am still able to hook it together, but that's only because I have a small wrist. It's very cute, but it is very cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.