BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 17, 2015
I bought this bracelet almost a year ago come January. My grand daughter still wears it quite often. It's not made of top of the time material but it sure has lasted a year. It's a nice piece of jewelry for the younger crowd. You can even wear them as ankle bracelets too. I have a couple others that I do that with.
over all it's a cute, stylish bracelet and this one has held up pretty good.
►i did NOT receive this product at a discount nor for free. i paid full price. my opinion if that of my own and i was not influenced by anyone in anyway of my opinion of this product
on March 14, 2017
Poor quality, once it was a month old the color changed on the metal parts turning them from silver to tarnish
on October 10, 2017
Nice
on March 6, 2014
The bracelet is cute - cheap, but perfect for my 6-year-old for whom I bought it. My problem was with the seller. I ordered and paid for 2 but only ever got 1 with NO help or refund from the seller. That was disappointing, but luckily it only cost me about $1.50 so that wasn't the issue so much as their complete disregard for handling the issue. However, the bracelet itself is very cute and my daughter is very happy with it. I love this kind of stuff because it's inexpensive and designed to wear out and she breaks stuff (being a kid) so quickly that it's a nice, symbiotic relationship.
on October 5, 2013
wish it had a better clip to put it on,fits really good and every one loves it. Will be getting one for a cancer friend
on April 2, 2014
I have a granddaughter who really likes pink. She lives the bracelet. It is the envy of her class. Good quality.
on September 15, 2016
These are cute bracelets and you can't beat the price, but I only wore it a couple times and one of the ropes broke off one side of the clasp so I ended up throwing it away.
on April 14, 2014
This is too cute! Great product and price! I would recommend anyone to get this! It is worth the wait!
on November 26, 2013
Looks exactly like what the picture looks like. Love the color. Fits great. I would highly recommend. I love it
on March 10, 2014
For the price it was great. Love the links so I will large and small wrists. Did take a long lime to arrive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question