- Save 52% each on Mens Briefcase offered by Zebella when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ODXORSBL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PU Leather
- Crazy Horse
- Leather. Dimension(L * W * H): 14.57 * 4.7 * 10.43 inches. NOTE: this leather bag cover is used hard leather, not soft leather
- Structure: A total of 5 pockets.1 main compartments,1 interior side zipped pocket ,1 mobile phone holder,1 wallet holder,1 back zipped pockets, Multi-function storage area(A4 papers, pens, cards, key, ect), Adjustable & Removable nice shoulder straps
- Multifunctional: Take this bag to work or school to use for your laptop, notebooks, magazines, books, folders, cell phone, wallet, etc
- Durable: This strong leather is very durable and can hold all of your necessities for your every day use
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 100% quality inspection & 30 day money back guarantee. If you have any issue with the messenger bag or for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, please do not hesitate to contact us
3-Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PU material may be a little smell, propose to use in a well ventilated, cool, dry place to put two days.
--Material:PU and cotton
--Multipurpose school camping casual laptop backpack.
--Dimension(L* W*H): 14.57 * 4.72 * 10.43 inch.
--Shoulder strap length Adjustable
--Preppy style concise exterior, smart casual fits for all occasion.
--Top-grade PU construction, precise seam at each corner with the highest Japanese manufacturing standard.
--Elegant faux leather bottom, stainless steel strap buckles, each details designed for the long, reliable service life.
--According to the latest human project study result, the padded shoulder strap is adjustable to release the pressure and offer more porous when carrying the heavy.
--Plenty space to hold a ton of stuff for school and daily necessities.
--Give this bag as a gift for someone with a new job, your spouse, new college student, etc. Personal gift that shows you care.
Founded in 2008, Zebella has been committed to serving high grade men and women with causal and business styled bags.
We are specialized in vintage and functional designed bags, including leather backpack, canvas backpack, handbags, briefcase, messenger bags and etc. Our professional design team combines exclusive and practical to the products, leading the fashion trend. That's why Zebella makes the difference!
We aim to provide the best quality, the lowest price as well as the highest standard of customer service. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us , we will do our best to help you.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JVK6A04
- Item model number: Bag1388DY-Black
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 23, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only areas I can find to fault it is that the straps are actually magnets. Sometimes when holding it by the handle, the weight of the laptop will pop the magnets open. Theres no concern that my stuff will fall out. Its just annoying. Also, on the topic of the handle, it looks a little cheap. It is just a strip of the leather-esc product sewed to the top.
Regardless, if you need a professional looking bag on a budget, this one works well.
This thing is sexy. It's not the type of leather that you can protect with coconut oil for a lifetime, but that type of leather in bag form would cost hundreds.
For 40 bucks, you are getting an absurd amount of bang for your buck with this bag.
The magnets, which is what the buckles actually are, can be a little futzy when you're trying to get them to snap with a full bag, but that is because they hold strong. These aren't those little joke magnets that only hold the bag closed if you've got almost nothing inside. These clips work.
A ridiculous[ly good] number of pockets that are organized well, easy to access, and perfect for a variety of arrangements. I work in vaping which includes, beyond retail, using a laptop for the business's webwork; I've got a lot of sh** to carry around. I've got my aviators in the outer pocket, my laptop inside, my extra mod w/dripper in the main pocket along with whatever I need to throw inside, my charger and mouse in the front outer zip pocket, my e-liquids in one of the two convenient open pockets that sit above the main pocket, and my 18650 batteries in the other one. The back-outside zip pocket remains unused, waiting to help me when I need it. For all I know there are probably additional pockets in this thing. Okay, I checked, there aren't; but what can one hope for--unless quantum physicists prove me wrong, you can only fit so many pockets in something without it becoming overloaded and unusable. This is just the right amount of pockets.
Anyway, I digress; whether you're a twenty something going to work or James Bond in need of a solution for carrying that extra beretta around without looking dorky, this bag's for you.
Now, one complaint I do have is that the straps snap into a magnet and that magnet isn't very strong..so when carrying it by the handle I have to be a bit careful. It only opened on me once but nothing fell and it wasn't a problem. I really love all of the pockets that it has. I would recommend this to a close friend
Original Revew when new:
Nice bag that won't break the bank. The over flap is clearly "pleather", not quite as nice as the rest of the bag that could pass for the real thing. I use this bag to carry a MacBook 11" in the padded pocket -- anything larger will not fit in the padded pocket. The rest of the interior of the bag is bigger and could accomodate something a little larger. The outside zippered pockets are handly for business card holder, MiFi hot spot, and the front pocket under the flap holds my iPad mini perfectly. I recommend this bag, can't beat it for a relaxed look and low price. I have my eye on a Kenneth Cole Reaction, but they run 150-200. Not ready for that yet.
The only drawback/negative is after 2 weeks of use, the strap over one of the buckles broke and now the buckle keeps releasing its spot. Minor annoyance, but just frustrated how it effects the look of the bag since it is so noticeable and of course on the front.
Other than that, great bag, but would love a replacement if possible.
I have just one issue: it's much smaller than it looks here. I put in a 15" Mac laptop & charger, a 7" iPad, a backup USB battery, a small notebook, a slim drink can, and some smaller items (pens, display adapter, keys, etc) and it *barely* closed. I stopped trying to use the zipper and just went with the straps, but it was still bulging. For an outing where I don't need my laptop, I think it will be perfect.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Quality is nice and smooth
2. Bag color is very nice