Consider these available items
Vintage Crafts Leather Full Flap Messenger Handmade Bag Laptop Bag Messenger Bag Satchel Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A must have classic retro style laptop/college messenger bag. This bag comes with two inner compartments and two inner zipper pockets each on the inside. This bag has enough room for your books, laptop, files and other essentials. Leave an impression on your colleagues and your friends by this classic unisex bag.
- Dimensions: 15"(W) x 11"(H) x 5"(D), Truly Masculine: Strong Brass Fittings & Buckles, YKK Zippers, Olive Green Heavy Duty Canvas Lining
- A full flap fold over with 2 magnetic snaps to hold it shut
- MANY BUYERS COMPLAINED OF THE BAD QUALITY because they selected attractive offers. In order to get a top quality bag , PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE . PLEASE CHECK THE BRAND NAME AND SELLER NAME vintage crafts (leathercraftworld ) before buying the product.
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Full flap unisex messenger bag, suitable for carrying small laptop, papers, files.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I really like the bag. I does have a bit of an odor, however it is not wholly unpleasant. I'm thinking of picking up some leather conditioner to take care of the stiffness of the bag though you really wouldn't want it to be too soft as that would lead to tears, gouges, and rips. The hardware seems to be well attached.
The book pictured next to it is my college history book (11"x8.5") and is there for comparison. The bag has two magnetic snaps on the front to secure the nice heavy flap. On the interior there are two large zippered pockets (one on each of the large sides of the bag.) Inside the large interior compartment there are two dividers, designed - I'm sure - for tablets or note pads as they are too thin for a laptop. On one of these dividers are a pair of smaller pockets which are suitable for writing implements, mint tins, lip balm, and the like. The central portion of the interior looks suitable for a laptop (up to about a 15" screen) and/or a few textbooks.
In conclusion, I believe this is a used bag. Kind of disappointed since I didn't expect to buy an old bag.
Con: Just one... the leather pieces that hold the straps on seem very inadequate for long time use. I was going to carry a macbook 15", but I felt that it would eventually break the leather brackets because of its weight. If they upgrade the leather brackets this would truly be a 5 star bag.
great bag! almost exactly what i was looking for.
I only gave it 4 stars because I wish there was a bit more organizational compartments inside the main compartment. For example, laptop cord and wireless mouse pockets would have made it perfect.
However, this is great stylish bag. So I am willing to haggle with buying a new bag. Hope this helps someone looking to buy this product.