Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oryer Retro Vintage Lady Woman PU leather Shoulder Purse Handbag Totes Bag Satchel
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 13, 2013
Wonderful large purse. Great for shopping, trips and a must have for your next plane ride. Everything fits in one bag. Notebook, phone, passport, makeup, tickets, extras. NO problem. Highly recommend for the commuter too.
on September 4, 2013
This purse is very cute, a little hard at first. Mine smelled just fine and no straps have broken. Overall I am happy about this purchase.
on November 30, 2013
I got what I expected. This handbag is not an investment. Still, iI am happy with the clasp, the size and the way it looks.(without scrutiny) Not only is the clasp attractive it works perfectly. I was not expecting the workmanship and materials of a luxury or even a standard big name handbag. j After reading the reviews of the smells and plastic look I was more concerned.. Whatever issues other experienced regarding scent and packing did not appear with my bad. The lining is plain and very inexpensive nepensive nylon. There are two pockets and the zipper closure.

I would call this a costume bad in the manner one applies one applies to costume jewelry I hhave no regrets about this purchase at this price.
on January 14, 2014
I was really nervous about the size. In this purse, I was able to fit ALL the items I carry around with me. This includes my wallet, notebook, makeup bag, sunglasses, toiletries, and more. The bag comes with two separate straps that you can combine or use separately. Both of my straps had one clip that was incredibly hard to open. I had to take a pair of pliers to them to squeeze them apart. Thankfully, they didn't break. That gives me hope that the straps won't break.
on August 19, 2013
The strap on my purse broke within 24 hours and the inside of the purse smells like something died in it. I am very unhappy with this product.
on February 11, 2015
I definitely should have listened to the reviews. It is definitely smaller than you would expect and the leather look in the picture definitely looks and feels like plastic and is really shiney, so it makes it looks like a costume piece. I haven't actually used it and I would return it but I just don't want the hassle. I think the price definitely shows that it's not great quality, but the picture definitely is trying to deliberately mislead you. I don't like it one bit.
on June 1, 2014
This handbag was a disappointment. I knew it wasn't real leather but the way it was advertised I thought it would look better. I was very disappointed and wouldn't recommend this unless you want to buy it for a child knowing that they can't hurt it or make it look worse.
on May 31, 2014
This was so low priced that I had no expectations of it holding up. It has held up well, and it's adorable. I had to cut a few threads, and it is not the same quality as a leather bag. However, for the price, it is perfect.
on July 16, 2014
i have had this purse on my "wish list" for a year (literally), finally decided to order it & i am sooo happy with it! it's the perfect size of bag. the color is perfect! & the best part was how fast it was shipped. i honestly thought it was going to take a few weeks, or a month to arrive, & it took less than a week! definitely recommend this bag.
on May 20, 2015
From the picture I expected it to be bigger but for the size it can hold a lot of stuff. I'm talking about some red vines, maybe a soda or two, some king size m&m's, and your wallet. Sneaking food into a movie never looked so dainty.