Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 23, 2017
These are not bad. Better than I figured they would be. Shipping was super fast too.
on January 14, 2012
This is by far the best fuzzy dice product that I have seen on the Internet and I've looked around at a lot of sites.

The 3" dice are actual square cubes, not rounded off cubes like other cheap look-a-likes.

The spots are held together very well and I'm confident they won't fall off like other reviews for this product I have seen. Maybe the numbers could be a little bit more central, but they are situated pretty well - the number six looks slightly wobbly, but I assume they are glued on by hand.

The dice themselves are kind of spongy so you can squeeze them and are soft and velvety to the touch.

I had to get them shipped from America to England for my girlfriend and the shipping was like $20 and it was fast!

They look great hanging off the mirror and don't really restrict the view when you're looking through the windscreen. The 4" ones may do so and the 2" ones are just too small.

This is a good quality product and I would definitely recommend to my friends - I might get myself some blue ones :)
on August 6, 2017
Cute looks great in my car
on March 3, 2017
A cute gift
on August 30, 2016
Huge awesome fuzzy dice. Perfect for games if you cut the strings off.
on October 17, 2015
awesome
on January 18, 2017
Love them! Thank you.
review image
on July 27, 2015
I ordered these for my Bestie as a future Birthday present, and she was soo pleased with it. She was so happy that she actually wanted her gift then, and instead of her birthday, but she's going to have to wait whether she wants to or not. :)
on February 18, 2015
Would purchase again.
on February 7, 2017
I love every thing i get am so happy to find soo much nice thing on here thanks to amazon
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.