Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 9, 2013
I ordered these mainly because they are cheap, and I always break sunglasses, so I tend to go for the cheaper ones. But also because I'd never seen light pink Wayfarer style sunglasses, and these looked so cute. However when I got them, they are like a deep pink color. Kind of a hot pink, but not so bright. Still cute, and I'm still going to wear them, but they aren't light pink.

Other then the color, they seem to be really good quality. They fit my head really well. (I usually have an issue with them being too small. I think I have a big head.) They aren't too loose, and don't give me a headache when I wear them for too long. Basically, they are really cute and seem really durable. 3 stars, just for the color situation.
on May 13, 2013
After ordering hot pink sunglasses, I saw the next day that the picture had been changed to be light pink sunglasses! I then noticed that several customers had complained that they received sunglasses NOT in the color they had ordered. I worried that would be me, too! Thankfully, mine turned out to be hot pink.

I would caution all customers that there seem to be some inconsistencies, but if you are more flexible about what color you want, go for it!
on June 25, 2012
I saw the picture of these sunglasses appearing hot pink. The glasses in the picture are exactly what I was looking for so I got them! However when they arrived in the mail it's not what they looked like at all. They were very light pink and the plastic was not what I expected. Instead of being shiny, pink plastic like in the picture, it was plastic that had been painted pink. Overall, they just were not what I had in mind and I was mislead by the photo.
on May 4, 2012
I got these for the 6 women who are walking with me in the Race for the Cure in Peoria Mother's Day weekend. My mom, my daughter, my sisters and their daughters have participated in this race for years. Other years my sisters have provided fun things like pink feather boas, hats, etc., and I wanted to give something we haven't had yet - these pink sun glasses are awesome! I think they'll love them too! Love the nice black pouch each pair comes with too!
on September 10, 2011
These sunglasses are fine and functional, but they don't look like the picture. I bought this pair and a turquoise pair from the same company. I received a royal blue pair and a reddish-pink pair. Would have rather had the colors I actually ordered.
on December 26, 2016
Made me feel like a genuine Starkid. What more could you want?
on January 9, 2013
Looking for cute cheap sunglasses but wanting something fairly decent in quality? These fit the bill. I bought these for my 5 year old daughter - she loves them....they are big on her, but they stay on, so I'd say they'd work for anyone ages 5 and up. A tiny bit lighter pink that what the is shown, but other than that, a great buy for a couple of bucks.
These Vintage Pink Wayfarer Style Sunglasses are what ZZ Top would refer to a cheap sunglasses, but for the dirt cheap price, they look cool and fit great. Perfect for throwing in the car and not worrying about whether you beat them up or lose them.
on August 7, 2013
These sunglasses are great! I got them today. They are very sturdy... however... alot of people were complaining that their sunglasses came in darker... that was not the case for me.. my sunglasses came to me much lighter than expected. It was given in a whitish pink... not the pink shown in the picture.
on December 4, 2013
retro,trendy,perfect fit, stylish and cute, Love them! Great product, great quality, fast shipping really nothing else to be said but I give 5 stars for the product coming quick, 5 stars for it being as described and 5 stars for the seller. Bravo and thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.