Vintage Record Coasters - Upcycled Vintage Vinyl LP Records - Set of 6 Coasters By Vinylux
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Created from actual vinyl LP records with the original labels intact and protected with a clear mylar seal
- Each set includes 6 coasters in a wide range of artists/bands/music styles/genres/label colors
- Made in the USA
- Gift Wrap available at checkout
- Consumer Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Cal Prop 65) This item is upcycled from true vinyl lp records fabricated from many various sources in the 1950's through the 1990's. Due to the vast amount of manufacturing sources, the chemical composition cannot be determined for each record and some may contain traces of various chemicals.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designer Jeff Davis has put another spin on recycling by rescuing vintage LPs and creating them into very cool coaster sets. Each coaster is created from an actual vinyl LP records and have the original label intact. The coasters are protected from moisture with a clear mylar seal. Each set includes a clear case and 6 coasters in a wide variety of music styles with a range of diverse label colors. Diameter of each coaster is 4". Made in the USA. Consumer Warning : The state of California requires warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This item is upcycled from true vinyl lp records fabricated from many various sources in the 1950's through the 1990's. Due to the vast amount of manufacturing sources, the chemical composition cannot be determined for each record and may contain traces of various chemicals.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They have a clear acetate sheet applied to the top and bottom so condensation from your drinking glass won't go through the hole in the middle of the coaster.
Some people have mentioned in other reviews that the acetate sheet isn't absorbent, so the condensation from the drinking glass that collects in a puddle could drip off the side of the coaster onto the table instead of getting absorbed by the coaster to evaporate over time. So far however nothing I've used with the coasters has produced enough condensation for that to become an issue.
I like them. They're perfect in my listening room where I have my stereo, records, CDs, and streaming audio. The style of the coasters fits right in to the room's motif.
To make matters worse, two of the coasters looked exactly the same albeit difference artists.
The seal over the labels is literally just some plastic tape which, would be prone to pealing.