Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vintage Retro Wayfarer White Sunglasses Smoke Lens
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Dark Lenses White|Size Name: 5.5w x 2.0h|Change
Price:$5.77+ Free shipping

on January 27, 2015
So happy with these sunglasses; true "wayfarer" style at an incredibly low price. Arrived in perfect condition with faster than listed time. I must own many in all the colors but after moving: can't find the rest so planning to purchase every color again. At these prices they are an incredible deal. And the compliments! They cut the glare and protect your eyes summer and winter (snow blindness). Very cool looking with sturdy hindges. I am happy to give 5 stars!
For Wayfarer knockoffs, these sunglasses are great quality for the price! I can't see wearing my expensive originals on the boat where they can blow off or become damaged or lost! These do the trick and work great!
on September 20, 2012
I purchased the plain white sunglasses.

They are cheap but not so cheap that it's irritating. I've seen glasses that the paint flecks off etc. The color on these is solid. The lenses aren't too warped either so you get a clear view of the road, if you're driving, without getting a headache.
on February 5, 2012
I love drugstore sunglasses. These fall into that category...cheap and resembling Wayfarers. They come in some great colors. I got white this time and I'm planning to buy more several of the tackier colors. I can wear them on the boat in the summer and not worry if I forget to take them off when I dive in. A great buy!
on July 24, 2013
I love these sunglasses and wear them all the time. But they are cheap, and recently the color has been flaking and falling off. I personally don't mind since I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought these. Just make sure that when you are buying this you know that they are cheap for a reason. Don't expect too high quality.

I still believe that they're a great buy and I wear them everyday. They do their job nicely.
on July 15, 2013
Uneven paint, even see brush strokes on inside of stems. Visible bubbles in paint along inside rim of lense cradles. Shipping listed as free, came COD of $1.15. For literally $1-2 more you can find much better. I did, only didn't come in white like these. My mistake, will never make again. Seller later contacted, offered to replace free of charge or refund. That shows good faith and am now satisfied with transaction. I still wear the glasses, after curing out excess lip on inside rim of lense brackets.
on September 1, 2011
These are the cool and fashionable sunglasses as of now, actually these are just the knock off version of the actual ones which are Ray-Bans, and those cost a whole lot more, these are good enough for me.
on June 12, 2013
I originally purchased these because i wanted some cheap sunglasses that had the rayban wayfarer style. I found that i really enjoyed wearing them once i received them. They fit my face very nicely and are a good product for the price.

What I like about this product
✔ Very stylish
✔ Wayfarer style
✔ Fit face very nicely

Some things to be aware of
✔ Not the smoothest edges near the hinges, probably caused from cheaper manufacturing.
on June 10, 2014
You'd think these sunglasses would be worth more for what they are. I purchased a pair a year ago and they lasted me months, until I lost them. Happily purchased another pair that are of the same exact, great quality that the first ones were.
on August 29, 2012
Get off my lawn you darn kids! With your scary rock 'n roll music and your confusing fashions!

Wait a minute... those glasses look pretty good. Bring me back to the days when Cyndi Lauper just wanted to have some fun. Now there's a girl with CLASS!

((Solid quality, comfortable, and truly great value. Can't go wrong for under $5.))