Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on September 4, 2016
I love owls and was super excited to get these earrings! The earrings themselves are not to heavy and look very cute on, my reason for a 3 star review though is because after wearing them a couple times, they started to leave a brown/black color on my fingers and my ear lobes. I'm not sure what was causing the color, but there must have been something coming off the material used to make the earrings!
on July 18, 2017
Beautiful
on July 16, 2013
There's no doubt these earrings are cute, but the seller is a bit of a problem. I had ordered these earrings along with another set. They arrived in a package and the plastic container inside that they had been shattered and for whatever reason all the backs had fallen off and were moving around in the package. Nothing was lots but the back of one of the earrings were bent. It's cheap material so it wasn't hard to bend it back into shape. Honestly they're a bargain for the price they're being sold at. I would recommend buying these if you're a fan of owls or vintage jewelry in general. However, I wouldn't get anything fragile from this company. All and all it's a good deal.
on April 25, 2013
I've bought cheap costume jewelry before, and these are definitely that. They're a little big, not too big to be obnoxious, but big. The pair I received weren't made very well. The posts feel like they're about to fall off and the backs have some rubber material inside them that moves and makes it hard to get on the post. Also, one of the earrings has extra sauter on the top where they attached the post and did a very sloppy job. It's visible from the front. I might wear these, but I'm really not sure at this point. I could deal with the cheap quality for every once in a while wear, but the visible sauter makes them look as cheap as they are. I'm dissappointed, but you get what you pay for.
on March 2, 2014
These gems were supposed to be here within 17 to 28 business days. I ordered this item at the same time as many others and they were in my mailbox two days after I recieved my 3-5 day items. They're from out of country so be patient if they don't arrive sooner rather than later. These earrings are of pretty good quality. I wear them to sleep and they're still in when I wake up. I wear them to work... and, well no one has complained of an owl in their food yet! They look just like they do in the picture. If they had a different selection of jewels for the eyes, I'd buy them all!
on January 9, 2013
These earrings are SO cute! Unfortunately, the backs won't stay on, so I had to buy new backs. These earrings are heavy, so they pull pretty hard.
on November 2, 2012
I absolutely adore these earrings. They are about the size of a dime and dont weigh or put stress on the ear. As a latin girl that lives in humid humid Houston, TX... I tend to have some crazy bad hair days (fluffy long hair, not cute!) so now I dont mind wrapping up my hair in a bun, pony tail, or any kind of braid for that matter and diverting the attention from my hair to my ears. Ppl ALWAYS comment on my earrings and say how cute they are and ask where I got them. I recommend them for anyone who doesnt like those big badazzaled show-offy earrings like me.

I say this to anyone who feels sketchy about this item, y'all will not regret it! super cute boho look (:
on October 9, 2012
Very cute, fairly large earrings(about 1/2 inch) for $3 -- couldn't resist. Much better than I expected. They are more like silver-tone than brass, but that's perfect. They would probably cost $15 - $20 in a department store. Don't hesitate; they are worth it for fun inexpensive earrings. Don't mistake them for quality jewelry, though; they are definetly costume jewelry. I don't think it is real crystal, but very glittery eyes probably made out of cut glass.
They didn't take nearly as long to receive as they had said it would either, which was a nice surprize.
on August 25, 2012
When I saw the picture I HAD TO HAVE THEM! shipping was ok, about 10 days but when they came in a was very pleased. They are very sturdy to the touch and quiet heavy, I believe they are brass so if you have sensitive ears I would stay away. I've no problems with them and have gotten very nice complements!
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 28, 2013
I have had lots of compliments on these earrings. I think they are very cute and of course the owl says a lot about my personality. Delivery took a long time, but came within the suggested delivery date. This is a great but for the priced. I bought these to match the necklace, but the necklace is more of a bronzy look, and though these have that bronzy look, that are more silvery. Just ordered the ring to go with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.