Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 41-50 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on July 30, 2015
Great conversation piece.
on March 3, 2015
Makes use of Vinturi more convenient. Looks nice, too.
on May 18, 2011
The Vinturi Tower is great. It is so much easier to have the aerator held in place. It cuts down on spills and over filling the glass. Great buy! I have the aerator for red and white wines. Either aerator will fit in the tower.
on January 24, 2015
I like this so much that I got one for a present!
on August 11, 2013
I bought this for my husband. He really enjoys it because it hands free aeration. He previously had the Vinturi that you held by hand. Thanks
on January 26, 2015
Makes using the basic Vinturi much easier.
on March 1, 2011
I order the Vinturi wine tower after seeing it used at a winery. It arrived in great condition and has worked as well as advertised. It allows me to open a bottle of wine and put in immediately into glasses. A great product for wine lovers.
on January 26, 2015
I really enjoy the vinturi aerator.
on March 7, 2015
Nice product. Works well.
on January 4, 2013
This is for the Vinturi device that puts air into wine. I bought this as a gift, and own one myself. I consider this a must for any one that enjoys wine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.