Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Christmas In The Heart forum

Vinyl release?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2009, 8:42:15 AM PDT
M. Anderson says:
Will there be a vinyl version of Christmas in the Heart? I have vinyl copies of all of Bob's records and it would be a shame if I have to buy this on cd.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2009, 12:52:04 AM PDT
Magic says:
I am not sure but I do know Vinyl is coming back in a big way! Streisand's new album is going to be available on Vinyl. Man I never thought I'd see the day f the LP again but I am so happy!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2009, 1:41:41 PM PDT
Stig Brolen says:
I`m with You no CD:s please let us have the real records and music back. Stickan Brohlen, Sweden

Posted on Sep 21, 2009, 1:54:53 PM PDT
Jan says:
I would also hope to have this on vinyl. I find myself buying the CD and the vinyl unless they offer the MP3 with the vinyl like they have done in the past. Then I can listen in the car and at home. I can burn LP to CD also but have gotten lazy lately......

Posted on Sep 23, 2009, 10:48:57 AM PDT
Bob and Sony, Please put this on vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Sep 23, 2009, 12:10:48 PM PDT
wally gator says:
Gotta have the vinyl! I really can't even imagine buying this album unless it's on vinyl, in which case, I'm all over it. I'd buy it right now!!!!

Plus, while most vinyl releases come with the Mp3 these days, Bobs last vinyl release came with a CD. It was great... but this one, I'd much rather have with my records then anything... I HOPE THEY SEE THIS AT COLUMBIA/ SONY!!!!

Posted on Sep 29, 2009, 7:21:29 PM PDT
The first thing I looked for when I heard about this album, was a link to pre-order it on vinyl. I wish they would put this on vinyl.

Posted on Oct 13, 2009, 6:07:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 13, 2009, 6:08:34 PM PDT
J4A72 says:
Yes it is coming out on VINYL. 11/24/09 I just saw it on bn.com. So amazon should be getting it availible for pre-order soon

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/Christmas-in-the-Heart/Bob-Dylan/e/886975732319/?pwb=2

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2009, 12:14:27 PM PST
I wasn't sure anyone still wanted vinyl. One of the most popular duos of all time was Sandler and Young. Most of their vinyl albums are no longer available, however Tony Sandler has boxes of vinyl Christmas albums in a warehouse still in the original shrink warp. One of them is a Christmas album "The True Spirit of Christmas" and the other is "The Bells of Paradise". I am his producer and can release these if anyone is interested. rch@huberentertainmentgroup.com www.huberentertainmentgroup.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2009, 5:53:28 AM PST
M. Anderson says:
Robert, Vinyl has made a tremendous comeback in the past few years. There are many vinyl retailers on the internet, selling both new and old releases. You could contact them or even sell the records on eBay. There is definitely a market for vinyl.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2009, 7:16:37 AM PST
Thank you for your insight. I will try to track them down.

Posted on Nov 30, 2009, 11:17:11 AM PST
No offense, but I don't get it: what is the appeal of vinyl?

Posted on Dec 22, 2009, 9:24:33 PM PST
dss says:
CDs these days are being mixed with a louder sound that compresses the dynamic range of the music. They can't do that on vinyl because the records would skip. So ironically, even when the music was recorded digitally, it can sound better on analog.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 3, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Christmas In The Heart
Christmas In The Heart by Bob Dylan (Audio CD - 2009)
3.6 out of 5 stars (469)