|Item Weight||15.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.75 x 4.02 x 3.54 inches|
|Item model number||8542134135|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Viofo A129 1080p Dash Camera with Sony Starvis IMX291 Image Sensor and Dual Band WiFi - Front Camera Only
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Display Size||2 Inches|
About this item
- Sony Starvis IMX291 Image Sensor / Supports Additional Rear Camera (not included) - Can Be Added Later
- F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens, 140° Wide Viewing Angle / Supports up to 256GB cards
- Dual Band Wi-Fi Built-in 2.4GHz & 5GHz / 2.0 inch HD LCD Display / Capacitor Based
- Supports GPS Logger (optional) / Supports CPL Filter (optional)
- Bluetooth Emergency Remote (Optional)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Viofo A129 is Viofo's new dash camera with the Sony Starvis IMX291 Image Sensor and supports an optional rear camera that can be added later if you decide you want front and rear coverage. It supports 1080p @ 60fps while just the front camera is active. If a rear camera is added, the A129 will support 1080p @ 30fps for both front and rear. This is the non-GPS version. If you require GPS, please see the our other A129 listing which has the GPS mount included. The GPS mount can also be added at a later time should you decide you want the GPS features. Capture Your Action includes a 90 degree miniUSB adapter for use with the power cable on the front camera only. Please note: This listing is for the A129 front camera only. The A129 DUO 2-channel dash camera is available in a different listing. Please do no use SanDisk Ultra memory cards. However, the new A1 SanDisk Ultra cards are fine (must say A1 on the card). Included in the box: A129 Camera, Dual USB Port 12V Adapter with Long (about 11') miniUSB Power Cable, Short miniUSB Data cable, Trim Removal Tool, 5 Cable Clips, Extra 3M Adhesive Pads for Front Camera, Front Camera Mount, 90 Degree miniUSB Adapter.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've installed this one in my wife's Outback. Cord is routed into the headliner, over the driver's side, down the A-pillar BEHIND AND ABOVE THE AIR BAG (you need to remove the A-pillar trim piece to do this safely - see YouTube; it's simple), then dropped it down through an opening to the driver's footwell. From there, secured it to various places, then tucked under the center console trim, then into the center console and to a 12V USB adapter in there.
I opted for this non-rear camera version to keep costs down and to avoid a very complicated installation in a wagon. Also, a common complaint about the dual version of this camera is that the rear camera cord is unnecessarily thick, which further complicates matters. As mentioned above, I do have a dual setup in my kidmobile to provide extra protection and documentation in case anyone tries to get aggressive with a newer, female driver.
Hope this helps!