Violet Design Flamingo Jr - Vintage
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms (Rated Impedance: 1000 ohms)
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 50 kHz
- Maximum SPL (<0.5% @ 1000 Hz): 134 dB
- Preamplifier's Dynamic Range: 127.5 db
- Included Accessories: Microphone comes in a solid wooden box, with a GSM shockmount and a manual
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"The Flamingo Junior" Series of studio microphones are side-addressed unidirectional microphones designed for professional audio recording where sound quality and musical character is of the utmost importance. "The Junior" uses a single-diaphragm cardioid electrostatic transducer, providing vintage tone with transparent highs, optimized vocal presence and fundamental low-frequency register with minimal proximity effect. The acoustically transparent head construction reduces internal resonances, optimizes the polar pattern and keeps sound details as close to unaffected as possible. There is an integrated shockmount within the head and an external compact studio shockmount included to reduce stand rumble, outside infrasonic interference and mechanical shocks.