Violet Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Perfume Oil - 1oz/30ml
|You Save:||$8.74 (58%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1oz glass amber bottle with an easy dispensing euro dropper (dropper inset in bottle) cap. 1oz = 30ml
- The recommended usage of this fragrance oil is for home and car diffusion; diluted in body care formulations; Candle & Soap manufacturing; homemade cleaning products; and existing unscented products. Not for internal use or lip balm manufacturing. This product should not be used undiluted.
- With more than 30 years in the industry, our IFRA certified Master Perfumer creates highly concentrated, Phthalate free, enhanced formulations for use in home and topical applications. This product is a fragrance oil and, as such, has no therapeutic value. It is intended for cosmetic and home use only.
- Flash Point >200
- Vegan; Cruelty-Free; Gluten-Free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Premium/Cosmetic Grade oil is formulated by our master perfumer to closely replicate the perceived aroma of Violet. This Fragrance Oil is recommended for use in home and car diffusion, or diluted in your candle, soap, bath, body or hair care formulations. This product is intended for cosmetic and home fragrance use only. DO NOT ingest. DO NOT use in lip balm/care formulations. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep away from children and pets.
Top customer reviews
If you're expecting something like Yardley Violet eau de toilette, you'll be disappointed, but I wouldn't say this was bad, especially by the standards of the typical fragrance oils out there. Alpha ionone is what gives violets their characteristic odor, and the fragrance oil would probably have been better if they had just stuck to using alpha ionone diluted in water (in my personal opinion) but that might have been too ethereal and inane for some people.
This essential oil reminds me of wild violets that grew in the field accross the street when I was a child.
A few drops go a long way!!