- Rubber sole
- Textile Upper. Textile Covered EVA Footbed. Rubber Outsole.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SLIPPERS: Adilyn Slippers will surround your feet in a plush slipper that provides the same orthotic design of your Vionic shoes. Slip on the Adilyn and feel the difference a soft-yet-supportive warm slipper makes when it comes walking around the house.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT is concealed within every Vionic shoe, supporting every step from the ground up so you can confidently move in unmatched comfort. Full biomechanical contact hugs your foot's natural curves, providing essential support in all of our casual, dress and active shoes and slippers.
- Vionic supports you, so you can Walk. Move. Live.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trust the Adilyn slipper to define comfort for you. Slip-on style with hook-and-loop closure. Soft quilted upper. Orthaheel® technology. Non-marking and podiatrist design sole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 9 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 10000557BLK6M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B00TQ48M6U
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 4/30/19: I continued to wear these with the split sole and managed to get one more month out of them before the whole side of the sole blew out. Total waste of $40! I have a pair of $10 slippers from a chain pharmacy that are two years old but I only got 3 months out of these.
I had surgery over the summer on my left foot to repair my bunions and other issues. My right foot still needs to be done. So I suffer from bunions, plantar fasciitis and tendinitis. So I need constant support on my arches or I can barely walk. I took the advice from other reviews and sizes down a half size. I’m a 9.5, and ordered a 9. The support is exactly where it should be, my heel rests where it should and the width is comfortable, not bulky.
I’m thrilled!!! Walking barefoot is no longer an option for me and I hate wearing shoes in the house so these are perfect!! I’m planning on getting another pair for when I wear these out!