We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A dotted graphic design brings this padded fabric upper to life. Podiatrist-designed- biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight- flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet- ankles and knees.
- Durable fabric covered TPR outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis- heel pain and knee pain- related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Vionic Bliss Womens Orthotic Slipper Sandals. The Vionic Womens Bliss features Vionics Orthaheel Supportive Technology, giving you allday comfort and support. Double layered webbing toe post, padded fabric upper with Microfiber liner and soft, microfiber terrycovered footbed for the greatest comfort. Outsole is fabric covered TPR with wave patterned tread for traction. Fast, and Return . A dotted graphic design brings this padded fabric upper to life. Podiatristdesigned, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position. Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.1 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00DZSNKLK
- Item model number: 46BLISS-YLLW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've tried other Vionic shoes in a size 8, and they are much too small.
I love the look of the Vionic/Orthaheel brand but they just don't seem to accommodate half-sized feet.
They are also ugly and look really cheap. I would not care about that as I have long valued function over appearance, but if I am going to wear an ugly slipper it has to have other redeeming benefits.
I will reevaluate if I purchase these in a smaller size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have plantar fasciitis and don't like going barefoot in the house. Most slippers have zero support, these saved me from having to wear regular shoes while just bumming around the... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Jody Stuart
I wish I would have bought 10 pairs! Hard to find, but love these I had plantar fasciitis, and it took the pain away!Published 4 months ago by Shoe Lover
My wife has to wear orthotics all the time. She had a pair of slippers before, but they covered her entire foot and were much too warm for Texas in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Read morePublished 4 months ago by DrGWright
This really helped with plantar f and provided support while wearing it.Published 7 months ago by joseph wong
Best summer slipper ever. Has healed my extreme heel pain. As soon as I come home from work, these go on my feet.Published 9 months ago by Dustin & Jenn