Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "plantar fasciitis"). See all 740 reviews
on September 13, 2017
Wow...this ain't it. Please read some of the other reviews concerning sizing. It's real. I typically wear a men's 12. The 13 that I ordered was smaller than the 11.5 Sketchers I was wearing... The discrepancy in sizing is bordering on false advertising. I would've needed to order a 13.5 wide, at least.

Concerning the comfort/padding: I don't see it. I can't discern where the $100 price is determined. I compared the padding from the Vionic with three other athletic shoes I own. The Vionic offers considerably less support in the balls of your feet. Of course, that's not a priority with plantar fasciitis, I still expect minimal comfort there. It's not.

I once bought a sleek $70 trash can from HD. Because I thought I'd arrived. These shoes are now competing for worst purchase of my 36 years.
I was willing to spend up to $200 for some great pain-relieving shoes...After eating these, I bought a $25 pair at Any-Mart and used the Dr. Scholls $50 orthotics. They feel great... Good Luck.
on September 13, 2017
Nice shoe so far but only wore this pair for one days far. Feel good out of box. I had to return a previous pare as they were way to small.
Want to warn you that they run small and you will need at least a half size larger than you usually wear and I had to go to a wide shoe to be comfortable since they are very narrow.
Will update review in a week or so after some experience. I hope to get some relief from plantar fasciitis.
on September 9, 2017
As part of the process of recovering from plantar fasciitis these things really made my life a lot better.
on August 31, 2017
Fastest shipping ever, I received via FPO in Naples Italy 10 days early!!!! My feet are so Happy!!! I usually wear 11.5 New Balance shoes. I used the suggested fit of 12 D(M). They seem to fit perfect... maybe a hair small, but I will probably order this size again in a different style. They are super comfortable. If you have plantar fasciitis I highly recommend them! Mine is super inflamed right now, and these are the only thing that helps!
on August 15, 2017
Very impressed, I have a bit of plantar fasciitis with my left foot. I ordered these shoes on a recommendation and am very happy with them.
on August 13, 2017
I credit buying and wearing these Vionic walking shoes, along with Crocs, with clearing up a long-running case of plantar fasciitis.
on August 9, 2017
Well, first of all, the shoe does do what it aims to do: reduce plantar fasciitis pain. I have insoles and other products I have purchased for that purpose, and the Vionic Orthaheel Walker outperforms them all, by a wide margin.

On the other hand, although I have an occasional narrow dress shoe that pinched my toes a bit, I have never experienced that with a sneaker or sport style shoe, and this shoe squeezes the front of my foot pretty painfully in a variety of spots. The shoe is not much too short if at all; it's too narrow toward the front. Had I been purchasing in store, I certainly would not have bought my regular size (11). It's so bad that I never dare wear these shoes more than a couple days in a row, and even that doesn't give the front parts of my feet sufficient time to heal between wearings. But my plantar fasciitis is bad enough that I bite the bullet and usually put them back on after a day in between.

Unless the front of your feet is pretty narrow, I would definitely encourage you to try to get a larger size, but without the benefit of trying them on, I'm not sure if that would wholly solve the problem. It's one of the downsides of purchasing online.
on August 4, 2017
I got a size larger than normal in wide and they fit perfectly. They provide great support and really help relieve my plantar fasciitis pain.
on July 18, 2017
Best I've found for plantar fasciitis.
on July 16, 2017
Buy a size larger but comfortable and I have not had to wear my inserts for Plantar Fasciitis.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.