We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in podiatrist-designed and tested orthotic arch support. Restores the foot's natural / neutral alignment which enables the feet- ankles- and legs to function dynamically as they were intended.
- Orthaheel Porto is a Medium Width - B sandal.
- Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability.
- Flexible and lightweight construction. The third iteration of the Porto adds new colors and improved quality.
- Great for people who have plantar fasciitis or over-pronation. Research supports Orthaheels success in reducing over-pronation- which can help relieve associated conditions such as heel and ankle pain.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Orthaheel Porto III is a great update to the Porto line. Improved quality and style. Three Adjustable straps across the top make this slide the perfect sandal for tailoring to individual fitting preferences. Metal accents combined with a faux patent croc upper adds an alluring side to the customizable comfort of this orthotic supportive sandal.
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.2 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B008NQOEFK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'd normally wear a size 10, but have discovered that my feet over the years have lengthened from heel to the ball, making the size 10 arch support in most shoes hit me in the wrong place, so I buy the 11. If I were not accustomed to wearing really rigid orthotics, I'd probably have had to get used to these shoes gradually. As it is, though, I can wear these right away with no problem. And I think they are nice looking, too, even though the toe of the shoe protrudes an inch beyond the end of my toes. That's not the shoe's fault!
When I was a young person I loved to walk places in spite of the pain I often felt.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the shoes. They did not last. I would not buy them again.Published 7 months ago by charmain Hull
I don't feel it fair to comment, as they just weren't right for ME. Cute shoe, just not right for me.Published 7 months ago by Lizzie
These are great for my feet. I had a lot of pain and the orthotics the doctor gave me also gave me a lot of pain, after a year of complaining to my doctor that he did not help me,... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Angela Sipp
I wear these sandals for everything, even outside for light yard work. I have bone spurs in both feet & these sandals have great support as well as comfort. Read morePublished on August 27, 2014 by C. Terpkosh
I love the orthaheel brand of shoes. They sure do help with comfort and stability and they are cute for an orthotic.Published on August 26, 2014 by Linda Day
This is my 3rd pair. In Tennessee I can wear them three seasons of the year, and I do! Thanks.Published on May 21, 2014 by ann coble