|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $99.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Three points of adjustability make this supportive Spanish sandal a luxurious option for optimal comfort. Podiatrist-designed- biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight dual-density rubber and natural cork midsole with EVA heel patch for added comfort.
- Vionic-patterned EVA outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis- heel pain and knee pain- related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Stay relaxed and fashionable all day long in the women's Vionic with Orthaheel Valencia sandal. Styled with patent leather upper, this sandal has three adjustable hook and loop closures for easy entry and a precise fit. Featuring Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, its podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed offers excellent support, stability and gives the foot natural alignment for comfortable posture and balance. It comes with a deep heel cup and raised arch support to let you place your foot in a proper position on the insole. Topping all this is a cork/rubber/EVA midsole that delivers exceptional shock absorption and cushioning support. So, what are you waiting for? Make the women's Vionic with Orthaheel Valencia sandal a part of your cabinet right away!
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HIE09AW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are recommended by my foot Dr and I love it that ORTHOHEEL has nice looking sandals, these are very comfortable and goes well with my FL wear.Published 4 months ago by Sharon L. Despain
I like shoes or sandals with good padding. This sandal has great support but virtually no padding. Can't wear them very long.Published 5 months ago by LostWages
Vionic Shoes are the only shoes I can wear. T.hey have a few styles my feet don't feel comfortable in but for the most part it's the only shoe that fits my archPublished 6 months ago by gladforgod
This is my best fitting sandal. I wish Vionic would continue this style. The sandal has adjustments for a narrow foot and great arch support. I can walk in this show all day. Read morePublished 9 months ago by arlene h. tolen
This is the second pair of this shoe I have ordered. I bought the identical shoe last year and wore it the entire summer and this whole summer for my plantar fasciitis. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are really nice, but if you are a half size in shoes you should go down a half size for a good fit.Published 10 months ago by Kathy Petley