- Rubber sole
- Nylon Webbing Upper. EVA Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up. Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SANDALS: Our unisex toe-post sandal features soft nylon webbing and our biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down. Fits medium widths. This is a Unisex Sandal.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT: The Most Supportive Shoes Ever. Our Vio-Motion Support includes Three-Zone Comfort with Ultimate Arch Support for a difference you can feel.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wave's soft, padded jersey-lined uppers and nylon webbing toe-post make it the ultimate flip-flop for maximum comfort
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 7 x 5 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 10000474BLK5M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B00EIP5832
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really hope these last as they were expensive, but I LOVE them. I was starting to have foot pain in the bottom of my feet (I work from home and usually just walk around the house in my crocs athens flip flops - they're very comfy but not enough arch support), so I took a chance and ordered these. I've been wearing them several days now and my foot pain is 95% gone.
Some others posted that the strap rubs between your toes and on the top of your foot but I have not experienced that and I've been wearing these all day for days now. But I've grown accustomed to flip flops from wearing my crocs for so long perhaps I am less sensitive in those areas, and I've seen no irritation or chafing.
These fit true to size for me. I wear a womens 10 wide, and this pair fits. Before ordering this pair I tried ordering a womens 10 sketchers sandal which was way too narrow for me (even too narrow for my daughter who has very thin feet but wears the same size as I do). I ended up giving those to my mother who wears a size 9. So I was hesitant to order this Vionic as it was quite more costly than the sketchers pair. But I'm glad I did because they fit just fine and I finally have arch support. I hope they last at least as long as my crocs athens.
I was concerned that going down to an 8 would be way too small so I opted for another Vionic shoe that has adjustable straps. Hopefully that one will be perfect.