- Rubber sole
- Nylon Webbing Upper. EVA Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up. Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SANDALS: Our unisex toe-post sandal features soft nylon webbing and our biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down. Fits medium widths. This is a Unisex Sandal.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT: The Most Supportive Shoes Ever. Our Vio-Motion Support includes Three-Zone Comfort with Ultimate Arch Support for a difference you can feel.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wave's soft, padded jersey-lined uppers and nylon webbing toe-post make it the ultimate flip-flop for maximum comfort
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 7 x 5 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 10000474BLK5M
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B00EIP5832
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Scott B on October 2, 2018
I really hope these last as they were expensive, but I LOVE them. I was starting to have foot pain in the bottom of my feet (I work from home and usually just walk around the house in my crocs athens flip flops - they're very comfy but not enough arch support), so I took a chance and ordered these. I've been wearing them several days now and my foot pain is 95% gone.
Some others posted that the strap rubs between your toes and on the top of your foot but I have not experienced that and I've been wearing these all day for days now. But I've grown accustomed to flip flops from wearing my crocs for so long perhaps I am less sensitive in those areas, and I've seen no irritation or chafing.
These fit true to size for me. I wear a womens 10 wide, and this pair fits. Before ordering this pair I tried ordering a womens 10 sketchers sandal which was way too narrow for me (even too narrow for my daughter who has very thin feet but wears the same size as I do). I ended up giving those to my mother who wears a size 9. So I was hesitant to order this Vionic as it was quite more costly than the sketchers pair. But I'm glad I did because they fit just fine and I finally have arch support. I hope they last at least as long as my crocs athens.
By 2Mutts on May 25, 2019
By Racheal on October 6, 2016
I was concerned that going down to an 8 would be way too small so I opted for another Vionic shoe that has adjustable straps. Hopefully that one will be perfect.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia on April 25, 2020