We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the backstrap for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed for better stability.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You have to feel the podiatrist-designed support in Vionic Women's Havana Sandals! You'll love the clean, classic look of this double-banded sandal, but the best part lies underfoot. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot's natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The leather upper looks great with two straps over the foot, and it has a buckled backstrap that allows you to adjust the fit.
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 6.7 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00DZQYD04
- Item model number: 44HAVANA BLK M 050
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear 8.5 in running shoes and 8 in just about everything else, but it vionic sandals I am a solid 7. They seriously fit like a glove! I was skeptical at first because I have bunions and you cannot adjust the strap, but they fit perfectly. I would be worried if you have a wide foot because they are a little snug.
They do rub a bit in places throughout the day, but I am hoping they will break in soon :).