- Leather or Novelty Leather Upper. Removable Microfiber Covered EVA Footbed. TR Outsole. Received American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE FLATS: The classic ballet flat gets an upgrade with Caroll, featuring a soft satin elastic top line and crossover detail above the toe cap.
- WHAT TO WEAR? Cozy, comfortable and stylish, the ballet flats are a great day to night choice, seamlessly transitioning from the office to evening wear.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
- VIONIC SHOES: Vionic brings together style and science, combining innovative biomechanics with the most coveted trends.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The seamlessly-simple design of the Caroll slip-on is perfect for complementing your spring-look!
- Upper is constructed of genuine leather.
- Folded design at the toe-box.
- Easy slip-on design with round-toe styling.
- Elasticized-collar ensures an adjustable and formfitting wear.
- Supple faux-leather lining throughout the slip-on.
- Features removable EVA footbed for a personalized fit.
- Lightweight TPR outsole ensures flexible range of motion.
- APMA Seal of acceptance certified, for footwear that promote good foot health.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Package Dimensions : 10.9 x 6.1 x 4.4 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Item model number : 10010953PWTR5M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B08CL5Q6HW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited to add: the color of the shoes are NOT pewter. As others have mentioned they are a shade of purple.