- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Leather or Novelty Leather or Synthetic or Printed Cow Hair. Removable Microfiber Covered EVA Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole. 0.4" Heel Height.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE FLATS: Elevate your style with Minna, a timelessly sophisticated ballet flat featuring a soft dainty bow and premium leathers or suede.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT is concealed within every Vionic shoe, supporting every step from the ground up so you can confidently move in unmatched comfort. Full biomechanical contact hugs your foot's natural curves, providing essential support in all of our casual, dress and active shoes and slippers.
- Vionic supports you, so you can Walk. Move. Live.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Elevate your style with Minna, a timelessly sophisticated ballet flat featuring a soft dainty bow and premium leathers or suede.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 15 x 6 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 10000333BLK5M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 20, 2015
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B00SK69426
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Which is really unfortunate, because these shoes have the best arch support I've found in a ballet flat! I have problems with my tendons and generally wear orthotics, but it's difficult to fit them into flats. These have just as much support.
Another complaint is that the lining is kind of thick and too warm. Leather is usually a plus because it's more breathable, but the lining counteracts that, so my feet sweat. They look good barefoot but you really need socks or foot powder.
UPDATE: The shoes are "broke in" in don't cause me pain at all. I love them and they are a staple of my winter wardrobe!