|Price:||$19.99 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Women's action walker shoe
- Shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole
- Flexible rubber out-sole
- Full grain leather and mesh upper
- Polyester upper lining and sock liner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dress up your casual style with the Naot Culture. This women's mary jane inspired shoe features a rich leather upper with three straps across the vamp. Tonal stitching and a sculpted heel lends a sleek modern look. A suede covered cork and latex footbed molds to your foot with each step creating a custom fit over time. The Culture is part of Naot's Avant-Garde Collection which comfortably accommodates those looking for a narrow to medium width. Whether your need is professional or every day sophistication the Naot Culture will surely please!
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G6B0P42
- Item model number: 23WALK
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Vionic is touted as a superior top of the line product in foot and arch support. I will say that the support in the shoe is pretty good, though I still had to use my inserts from my physician. I do not feel that the support was insufficient for the typical user, but it was not sufficient for my severe case of PF. That being said, inserts or not, the comfort of this shoe on the top portion of the foot was awful!! There are seams/pressure points on the top of the shoe that press so uncomfortably into the top of your foot that it was unbarable. I thought maybe the extra inserts I was using created a lack of appropriate spacing for my foot so I wore them without the inserts for a night of work. NOPE. Just as awful! I gave it the month to try and unfortunately came back to Amazon to process a return 3 days too late :( That does not play into my review of the product. I would just advise that a buyer have the opportunity to try these on in person or return asap if you face the same problem I did, as it will not "work it's way out" or "stretch" if you keep them the full 30 days.