We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Laser-cut flowers are layered onto the t-strap of this adjustable backstrap sandal. Podiatrist-designed- biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight- flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet- ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis- heel pain and knee pain- related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Vionic Julie Womens Orthaheel Sandals. The Vionic Womens Julie II features Vionics Orthaheel Supportive Technology, giving you allday comfort and support. Toe post sandal in a soft manmade upper with adjustable backstrap. Laser cut flowers with rivet detailing along the tstrap. Botanical outsole design. Fast, and Return . Lasercut flowers are layered onto the tstrap of this adjustable backstrap sandal. Podiatristdesigned, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position. Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00H1NF08G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The support in these sandals is fantastic, they're super comfortable, and very cute. I was expecting the metallic flowers to be more of a silver pewter and they're more of a bronze-y silver (if that makes sense)... but again, very cute. The construction is great. I look forward to wearing them more as the weather warms up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shows are exactly as advertised. I have worn them now for over a year and they have helped my pain problems tremendously. Thank you so much!Published 4 months ago by Kenneth M.
These are excellent shoes! At first, the top strap rubbed on my feet a little and left little blisters. After a few wears, however, they became much more comfortable. Read morePublished 6 months ago by randomone
Love the flowery design. The arch support is great. Not too soft, not too hard. Just perfect!Published 7 months ago by dr
So cute!! So comfortable!! These are amazing. The flowers are cut so they don't rub on toes. These shoes are flattering, can be casual or dressy, fit like a dream. Read morePublished 11 months ago by AJ in DC
I have very flat feet - shoes with no arch put my body out of alignment and everything hurts, while shoes with too much support make my arch ache and give me blisters! Read morePublished 12 months ago by Mediocrates
Not for all day, everyday, but for difficult feet, you can actually wear them.Published 13 months ago by Emily Dickinson
This Julie II sandal is by far the most comfortable and beautiful Vionic yet! I have many Vionic Tide II sandals and the Selena sandal to compare it with. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Michael K.