Viotek Articulating Triple 3-Monitor Stand with Adjustable Height – Monitor Arm with Vesa Mount fits up to 3 Screens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90-degree Tilting and 360 rotational ability allow you to set up the Viotek 3 monitor stand for optimal viewing capacity
- 22 LB per arm capacity means that the Viotek computer monitor stand is capable of supporting the weight of most monitors
- A solid weighted base with a grommet mounting option is included in the Viotek Triple monitor stand to provide a more stable foundation
- VESA quick release plates on the Viotek Vesa monitor stand allow for easy one click assembly and disassembly.
- Integrated Cable Management for the Viotek desktop monitor stand means not having to deal with tangled cables for an easy hassle free setup.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Viotek triple monitor stand serves as the perfect monitor stand for all your computing, television and monitor needs. Whether you’re building a triple monitor setup for gaming, sports watching, stocks monitoring, or other uses for your study or your office, the Viotek three monitor stand has got you covered. Not only is the Viotek sturdy and secure, but it’s simple to set up and infinitely customizable.
The triple monitor mount is designed to hold three different computer monitors, using a solid weighted base in order to provide your monitors with a rock-solid foundation. The Viotek articulating monitor arm also includes a grommet mounting option for increased stability.
In terms of setup, the Viotek desktop monitor stand uses cutting edge VESA quick-release plates in order to make assembling and disassembling a snap. To attach a monitor using the VESA quick-release plates, simply click to attach, and click to release. It’s that simple!
The Viotek PC monitor stand also comes with integrated cable management, so you can keep all your cables in one location, making set up quick and easy.
The multi monitor arm supports a wide range of monitor sizes and can hold monitors ranging from 13 inches to 26 inches. It’s durable construction and sturdy base mean that the Viotek can also support up to 22 lbs. per arm.
Because different users have different needs for their monitors, the Viotek 3 monitor mount has an adjustable height option, so that users can calibrate the rotation and angle of each individual monitor to fit their needs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing is well built and covered with thoughtful touches - its cable management system also includes 3 little holsters for the 3 sizes of allen wrenches required to assemble and adjust it - genius.
Lots of adjustment for angle (you can rotate the monitor to be horizontal, vertical, or anything in between, makes an angled setup super easy to set up.) tilt, and adjustment forward/back and side/side.
Instructions are very clear, all tools required are provided (sans a wrench for tightening the nuts that cap the brackets after they're slid onto the screen, so you will need a crescent wrench or other way of tightening a small nut.) and setup was a breeze, apart from a problem of my own doing that I mention below.
It will support a single monitor under about 15 pounds offset to the side, so definitely mount your lighter monitor first. my hanns G was really tilting it and I had to have my fiance hold it while I got the other set up.
Multiple mounting options both for the monitors to the stand and the stand to a desk - for the maximum adjustment I suggest you drill a hole in the desk for the hard mount, otherwise you will only have a limited range that you can pull a monitor forward (at least, that's how it is with my old, heavy 32 inch hanns G) since I can't do that, I'm using the basic base, which is quite heavy, sturdy, and well balanced. I have no problem with a 28 inch and 32 inch screen on the stand.
The hardware is all well designed and thought out - the screws that attach the bracket to the monitor are thumbscrews to get them in quickly, with a nice philips on the end to cinch it tight.
I have one complaint - one of the wire managers on the upper arms broke as I was attempting to insert a wire. I think they're just a tad too brittle. But if you have a zip tie, you have a new one.
Otherwise, the only issue I had installing was that I didn't realize my samsung synchmaster T240HD didn't have a freaking universal mount! that totally threw a kink into my plans until I just took a drill and drilled out all 8 slots that were on the bracket into the monitor where I wanted it (if you need to do something similar, a 9/64 bit is perfect for accepting the included screws.) since the thing was well past its warranty period anyways, put some 5 minute epoxy on the bracket and attached it with the four included screws and added four more similar sized screws to ensure the thing never comes apart. If the monitor ever dies and needs replacing, I'll have to chisel the bracket off, but thusfar it's worked a charm.
Moral of the story - make sure you either have proper universal mounts on your monitors, or be ready to void the hell out of your warranty to make it work.
Other moral of the story - this stand is outrageous quality for the money. I didn't expect it to be HALF this good for what I paid.
VIOTEK GN24C 24" 144hz Curved Gaming Monitor, Bezel-less Samsung VA Panel w/ Built-in Speakers-Full HD 1080p Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate, HDMI, DP & VESA
I upgraded to this from a solid bar model that was not adjustable and I am satisfied. I had upgraded my monitors but the curve on the old mount was nowhere near what was needed to make a seamless desktop with the monitors I had purchased.
- I am able to curve the monitors to line up perfectly.
- The articulation of the VESA mounts is perfect for fine tuning the alignment.
- Solid for 10 lb (each) monitors on the stand without mounting to my desktop.
- Cable management
- Tool holder so if you need to adjust the arms the tools are immediately available.
- I would not use the stand without mounting to my desk if my monitors were any heavier than 10 lbs each. The base is not very long and it will lean and even tip over with heavier monitors when curving them out from the centered position. I would recommend mounting the base no matter how heavy your monitors are just to be safe.
- Number of cable holders for the arms was too few to manage high grade cables and look good while doing it. My stand was only provided 1 cable hook per arm section, not 2 as seen in the pictures so the cable routing looks a little sloppy for my taste.
Overall I would buy this stand again if I needed to make another 3 monitor build.
Let me be clear, they wouldn't balance with the enclosed stand they provide. However, I was unable to drill holes and use what could've been a far stronger mount. So you probably can mount these, but be weary of the stand as it's foot is far to short to provide enough of a base on it's own to hold the three monitors within their own limits.
In the pictures I show what my 4 27 inch monitors look like. Also a picture of mid-build. Instructions are fairly easy to follow. Easy build.