Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 26, 2013
First, I've played darts for 10 years fairly consistently, owning a multitude of different darts. I intended to purchase this all-in-one piece because I was pretty much looking for the best bang for the buck while still getting the highest quality looking cabinet.

Second, I wish I could rate just the cabinet as I would rate the quality around a 4 out of 5. I would rate the dart board around 3 out of 5. The reason I rated a 2 for the all-in-one piece is because my recommendation would be buy a cabinet and a dartboard separately. (Unless you RESEARCH THE DARTBOARD TO VERIFY IT'S WORTH AT LEAST $50!!) Below I will discuss issues (while I have a lot of thought on it I will attempt to keep them brief):

The cabinet lines are fairly true. There were a few very small imperfections if you're inspecting it as a carpenter. Definitely good enough for your passionate player though! I WOULD BUY THE CABINET AGAIN!

Let me start addressing what you read above about buying the board separate, this Viper Shot King board is currently selling for about $22. If you research you will find this is in the cheapest price range, while you will find around 15 different boards (not just on amazon) for $50. I wish I would have done this. FIFTY DOLLARS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO SPEND ON A DART BOARD, IT IS CLEARLY THE MAGIC NUMBER!

Main problems: Bounce Out/ Fall Outs - - While people may say this board is good enough for your "average" player, I have to disagree. Any player knows how frustrating bounce outs are, but you WILL experience a substantial amount more bounce outs with this board.

Reasons:
1) The wiring is extremely bulky and excessive compared to the other options out there; just look closely zoomed in. After about a solid 6 hours of hard use, you will be able to discernible see where darts have hit the wire straight on and have bounced out (instead of slipping to the closest side, the more common result in nicer boards).

2) When I would use my own darts, which I've thrown at many boards with no problems, I experience fall outs about 1 out of every 12 darts. Some fall out because when the dart hits the wire and does actually fall to a side, a lot of the darts won't have enough energy to pierce the dartboard enough. What I also experienced is a dart will actually fall out when landing in the board with no obstructions. They will often stick in the board for a full 2 seconds before slowly dropping to the floor. For some reason though, I didn't experience it quite as much when throwing with the darts it came with as a test. I throw with 22g darts with little arc and my darts stick in the board with a 0- 10 degree angle (which is ideal), so my darts shouldn't be having this problem.

In conclusion, solve this problem by buying the cabinet and board separate unless you are positive what board you are buying. That is, unless you're buying it for younger kids that have interest now, and maybe not later, but you still want it to look nice on the wall and not like a bar.

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS WHOLE REVIEW, YOU ARE A MORE INFORMED BUYER THAN THE 4.5 OUT OF 5 REVIEW SNAPSHOT WOULD LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE, that's all I'm saying. If you are at least somewhat passionate about darts, please click that this was helpful so we can help fellow dart goers.

Good luck!

I ADDED AN UPDATE UNDER COMMENTS
772 helpful votes
773 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on February 1, 2015
I've read all the reviews so I got what I expected. The dart board is just not good. Bounce outs galore made from the material and the think wiring. The darts that are included are also not very good quality. The cabinet has a few blemishes and scrapes on it, and the paint on the front looks faded a bit. Looks good from far away but up close you can see the quality.

Wasn't packaged very well either. The bags for the board and darts had some weird brown stuff on it, almost like dirt. No real protection for the board so I'm surprised it came in the condition it did. I bought this because I got it at a decent price of about $55 and bought it only for the cabinet. This will hold me off until I can get a Blade 4.

1 star for the board, 4 for the cabinet, 2 for the packaging. This is an okay bundle if you're looking for a budget friendly all-in-one, but I'd recommend saving up for a real board. They should run about $50 for a nice board.
on March 16, 2015
First the problem - Cabinet door would not close. Just thought it was warped. Used it a couple of days, but it not closing was bothering me. Upon closer inspection, there was some pretty sizable damage by the hinge. It was easy to see someone tried to patch that up and it was re-stained (poorly). I also then noticed that the screws that were put in to secure another hinge (on the inside, but visible when it is open) had split the wood and it was puttied and stained over. No idea why the would ship it like this, but now I have to return it. They should just send a new cabinet and I could junk the old one, but the return system does not really allow that it seems. I would not have bothered, if only the cabinet would close properly.

The Good - Come one, just over $60 for the cabinet, board, whiteboards and darts! It's a great deal. I saw a reviewer upset that the darts will bounce off the wires as they are larger then professional boards. Yes that happens, but it also happens on really nice boards (which I have used). But again, come on, $60 for the whole set. Not sure that is a big issue. Looks pretty nice and the whole family loves it. When you get it, you will feel that it is worth the price point. It is not a tournament set, but they are not saying it is.

I also bought the battery operated LED below from Amazon. You can clip it on the top part of the cabinet and bend it back to provide some light on the board, looks great when you do that, and it is needed in many cases:

Ivation Multipurpose Gooseneck 7-LED Dimmable Clip Light with Stand
on March 23, 2017
Love it!
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 2, 2017
The cabinet is definitely not grade A. Had all the parts but the board mounting bracket in the back was not level and it wasn't really that close. The board itself is quality and would get 4 to 5 stars as a stand alone item. I can adjust the board mounting bracket but it's a hassle to do so since I paid to have it done for me with the combination purchase. Hinge screws in the cabinet are also not installed squarely or straight. I would recommend buying just the board and another cabinet with good reviews.
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 14, 2015
Overall this is a great board and cabinet for the price. Darts are average, board is good, cabinet fine. I did have a couple issues however. Mounting the cabinet instructions were there and precise but finding the screw holes proved difficult. I shined a flashlight through the bottom to find the holes and that was a lot easier then the directions. on the dartboard itself the mounting bracket is already attached to it which makes the extra one confusing. instructions would have been nice however they were missing. Other than that I am very satisfied. I have recently noticed that the bullseye (double)is defective. It seems like an overspray of the material which creates bounce outs. We have tried to manipulate it by poking at it and I will return with more results.
on November 30, 2016
Very good quality! The only problem I have noticed is that the spider web on the dart board does come loose every so often.
on April 11, 2017
This dartboard and cabinet are just as they describe with quick shipping. It is very nice looking and it is so nice to have the darts stay in the board, unlike the electronic one I replaced with this one
3 helpful votes
on January 6, 2016
Great family Christmas gift! We have really enjoyed it!! Bought one for extended family as well!
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 6, 2016
bought this for my husband for xmas. he loves it. the case is nice and the dartboard itself is decent for recreational use.