- For a limited time, save 20% on qualifying items sold by Vir Jewels. Use Promo Code 'ZBM72EGW' Enter code ZBM72EGW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Vir Jewels 14K Gold Mystic Topaz Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Save An Additional 20% USING COUPON CODE: ZBM72EGW
- 90 Day Warranty. Jewelry Gift Box Included
- 14K White Gold
- Natural White Topaz stones are coated with a thin layer of film to give them a multicolored sheen. The process creates a wonderful rainbow colored effect on the stone. The process is not permanent, so extra care must be taken.
- The total carat weight of the 2 stones is 1.80 CT
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
14K Gold Mystic Topaz Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut). The Mystic Topaz stones are Coated. The Total Carat Weight of the earrings are 1.80 CT. The minimum total gemstone carat weight is 1.70 CT. This product comes with a 90 day seller warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004SIOQL4
- Item model number: S2.00MT14KWIN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Vir Jewels|
|Material||White Gold, Mystic Topaz, Topaz|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.70 carats|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Stone Weight||1.80 carats|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:24 Mins|
Ok, so I bought these with the yellow back.
First & foremost: Jewelry NEVER looks the same way it does online. The internet has a way of making jewelry look 10x more shiny & colorful than what they really are. In this picture, the earrings appear to have alot more color than the ones I just received in the mail.
*MAJOR CON: The back piece that holds the earring is unbelievably TINY! So tiny you can barely grip it with your fingers. This may not be much of a problem if you use the backs from other earrings you already have (which is what I had to do), but the backs that comes with these are a flipping rip-off. The backs are literally worth $2-5 tops.
*Color: Mine's were kinda dull in color. The color in my opinion is worth $25. Nothing extravagant at all. The picture is very deceiving, but I guess that's what you get for buying Mystic Topaz earrings not only online but for under $100 price range. *Yay*
Amazon really should require that all jewelry sold on this site should have video demos showing every angle of the earring and it's back piece. In conclusion, Jewelry is best bought In stores or on QVC
They match practically everything....I find myself reaching for them every morning...my other earrings feel neglected! You will be happy with this purchase, and they are such a good price! I will be buying from this company again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can't believe the value of these earings. Believe it or not, they are even more pretty than the picture. I was nervous to buy jewelry online, but these are very nice.Published 13 months ago by Clw
Pretty, but small-- they are supposed to be 6mm wide but are more like 4-5 mm. They're mostly purple and green as in the photo. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Roni Batzion
What a hoot. Man made product but they are fun as costume jewelry.Published 18 months ago by Edmond B Gregory