- File Size: 3209 KB
- Print Length: 571 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAWOEVU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #167,480 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Virgil Jones Book Bundle #1: State of Anger and State of Betrayal: Two Complete Mystery Thriller Suspense Series Books Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
- Book 1 in the series is State of Anger
- Book 2 in the series is State of Betrayal
- Book 3 in the series is State of Control
- Book 4 in the series is State of Deception
- Book 5 in the series is State of Exile
- Book 6 in the series is State of Freedom
- Book 7 in the series is State of Genesis
- Book 8 in the series is State of Humanity
Thomas loves to read Mystery, Thriller & Suspense novels and is a self-proclaimed regular guy. He holds an Airline Transport Pilot Rating, is a former airline pilot, Chief Pilot, and Director of Flight Operations for a private corporation. You may contact Thomas anytime via his website thomasscottbooks(dot)com, where he personally answers every single email he receives.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad guys win. The hero has horrific stuff happen to him and everyone he cares about. I can be depressed in real life I do not need to pay for it. Very disappointing.
The language captures my soul. Characters' dialog, descriptions of events, people and places, all take full advantage of Scott's extraordinarily broad vocabulary. We're only left with doubt when it serves to make the story more compelling. These are a combination of mystery, police procedural and just good story-telling that will captivate the reader. Warning: Do not begin a book after dinner, because you won't get a lot of sleep that night.
The level of detail is one that few authors achieve: just right. Nothing is ever glossed over, nor do details overwhelm the story. The first two stories are ones that resonate, both familiar and new simultaneously. I've discovered a new favorite author.