- Series: Virginia Bookshelf
- Paperback: 491 pages
- Publisher: University of Virginia Press; 1st Univeristy Press of Virginia pbk. ed edition (October 20, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813917581
- ISBN-13: 978-0813917580
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,317,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Virginia Adventure: Roanoke to James Towne (Virginia Bookshelf) Paperback – October 20, 1997
"The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides
"Smart, sophisticated storytelling freighted with real suspense―a very fine novel by any standard." ―Lee Child Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ivor Noel Hume is the former director of Colonial Williamsburg's archaeological research program and the author of fifteen books, including Martin's Hundred (available from the University of Virginia Press). Noel Hume lives in Williamsburg, Virginia.