- Series: Syracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press; 1st edition (May 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815605463
- ISBN-13: 978-0815605461
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,088,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Virginia Woolf and the Great War (Syracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution) Hardcover – May 1, 1999
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sustained throughout by original research and exceptional insight, this lucidly written book brings to life Woolf's personal and intellectual response to WWI. Additionally, Dr. Levenback presents Woolf's literary use of the war via the characters in her novels in a stimulating and very enjoyable manner.
If you read one book this year about Virginia Woolf and her writing, this deserves to be the one.