- Series: Studies in Health Technology and Informatics
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: IOS Press (September 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 905199429X
- ISBN-13: 978-9051994292
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,082,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Virtual Environments in Clinical Psychology and Neuroscience: Methods and Techniques in Advanced Patient-Therapist Interaction (Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, Vol. 58) Hardcover – September, 1998
Featured medical resources to help drive patient outcomes. Sponsored by McGraw-Hill.Learn more.