- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Clinamen Press Ltd. (March 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903083311
- ISBN-13: 978-1903083314
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,813,046 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Virtual Mathematics: The Logic of Difference Paperback – March 1, 2006
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Simon B. Duffy is a Senior Lecturer in Humanities (Philosophy) at Yale-NUS College, Singapore, and an Honorary Research Associate in Philosophy at the University of Sydney, Australia. He is the author of The Logic of Expression: Quality, Quantity and Intensity in Spinoza, Hegel and Deleuze (Ashgate, 2006) and editor of Virtual Mathematics: The Logic of Difference (Clinamen Press, 2006).