Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Virtual Sun VS7600-76 Indoor Grow Tent, 76-Inch x 76-Inch x 76-Inch
|Price:||$184.37 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exterior material: heavy duty 600d oxford cloth. inner lining material: 100% highly reflective water-proof mylar
- Frame material: firm powder coated metal. removable reflective floor pan.
- Built-in large door for setting up lighting system and moving plants in or out. built-in zippers for easily setup and take down
- Removable roof cross members make it easy to adjust lights and accessories
- 3 - (24 x 8-inch) lower ventilation slots that can be covered or opened. 2 - (3-inch diameter) utility slots. 2 - (6-inch) diameter ventilation slot.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||6 x 13 x 41 inches|
|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VS7600-76|
|Shipping Weight||62.1 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Another thing that needs improvement is the front zipper. It zips up from the bottom and goes up. Instead of zipping from the top to bottom....it would be easier for shorter people.
The tent is very easy to assemble and put up...it took about 10 mins total.
Here are my two cents on this tent:
-Highly reflective material that lines the inside of the tent (does not off-gass to hurt plants so far!)
-Spacious interior considering its only 6.5 feet cubed
-Fast shipping(less than 48 hours)
-Packaging was atrocious- holes in box, excess packaging tape everywhere.
-Super cheap construction - stitching around seams is horrible
-quality/breaking tension of the thread they chose to use for the sewing is poor
-I ripped the tent twice trying to put the cover on the frame.
-I suggest getting a 2nd or 3rd pair of hands to help you assemble this product.
-Probably the biggest flaw is the lack of ventilation holes in this thing. Other similar items you can buy, have several different sized holes (either 4", 6" or 8") plus several small holes for electrical cords etc. This tent has 2 6" HOLES! that's it. Even worse, one hole is on the roof of the unit, and the other is at floor level! Pretty bad in terms of keeping healthy airflow to your plants.
-A close tie for the largest flaw is the absolute horrible quality that goes into the middle support braces to hang your light fixtures on. A 1000watt light weighs about 20-40 lbs with ducting attached on avg, and this "support beam" it comes with can hold about 5 lbs.
- What I did to solve this craftsmanship problem was to poke small, 1/2" holes through the top of the tent and hung my lights from the studs in the ceiling of my room.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very easy installation with two people.
Heavy duty material as well as sturdy zippers.
The entire tent zippers together.
HOW easy is THAT! Read more
instructions are absent. kit only contains a digram probably directly from the factory in china (thank god i can read digrams im also good at building stuff instruction free) once... Read morePublished on June 18, 2012 by Peter h 420