BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2016
Looking forward to the full read but very, very happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of the book. Like brand new for supposedly being 'used.' I got this after listening to Wayne Dyer talk about X amount of times...finally got it after listening to Excuses Begone
on November 27, 2013
This is a MUST read book. I actually bought it as an audio since I like to get a feel of the author without my own interpretation.
Its a great eye opener, eventhough I already had some understanding of the idea of MEMES (which in my language I call it indoctrination) I was happy to know there was something out there to point to this phenomena. After you read this book or listen to it consider The Avatar Course, it is like the continuing or an action step to discover al these sabotaging memes you hold.
on March 5, 2010
I saw this book at Costco and was immediately attracted to the title, i.e., "What the heck is a "meme""? The title itself is a meme, which, I suppose, was Brodie's intent, I know it certainly piqued my interest. The book proved to be very informative for a person, such as myself, who was totally unfamiliar with memetics, and from that perspective it was well worth the read, however, I also found it rather self-promoting and somewhat disjointed. What was the purpose, for example, of the author's mini-tirade regarding the erosion of state's rights in favor of a more centralized form of government? To me, that was more of a personal political statement and a prime example of a mind virus. Though thought-provoking, the concept of memetics still remains nebulous to me but certainly deserves further exploration.
on February 1, 2014
This may not be classified as a psychology book, but I've read nothing better that explains how and why people interact on different levels. With that kind of information as a basis, we can more logically work out solutions to the age-old problem: lack of communication. If you can see what motivates people, including yourself, you are better equipped to create more successful relationships, personally, in business, in your community, and perhaps even with yourself.
on June 4, 2014
I bought my first copy in a book store. I bought this one on amazon to give away as gift to a colleague.

Understanding how ideas replicate throughout humanity as explained by Richard Brodie in this book has forever altered how I process new information and old beliefs. Anyone who likes to contemplate the nature of thought, mind and ideas will be fascinated. I recommend this to all of my open-minded and naturally inquisitive friends.
on March 30, 2014
Literally they best book i have ever read and bought, for the price its at its a STEAL! this reading material will change your life forever! i recommend and INSIST you buy this for yourself and as a gift for a loved one!
I bought this as a gift for a family member as they LOVED IT, and i already have my copy.
on November 10, 2012
This is a very deep discussion into the power of the Meme - a thought or idea once planted in a mind or a culture replicates itsself like genes do in genetic transformation. That being said it is not a book for light reading, you have to already been introduced to ideas like universal consciousness and open to the idea that not all our ideas are our own.

I recommend it to those willing to expand their mind beyond the thought that it is truly one's own.
on October 29, 2013
I enjoy very munch, the idea that we are host of our DNA, a different view, to vírus way, penetration, propagation, dissonance, Trojan horse and other interesting ideas for influence, marketing, or business plans, gave me new tools
on July 31, 2015
Excellent read. Explains much of what is going on around us in the worlds of advertising and media. Tells how our minds are twisted by all of the noise around us and tries to help us think more clearly about our choices and lifestyles.
on January 2, 2017
A must read for anyone wishing to pay attention to what's really going on, not what you are told is going on.