|Price:||$229.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- 3.9" high
- 15.6" wide
- A half flap fold over with two push lock snaps to hold it shut
- Two large pockets under flap, 1 external rear zipped pocket, card/pen and cell holders in the inside as well as a large spaced pocket for magazines, books and folders. Internal zipped pocket.
- Smooth oiled leather with contrast stitching
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Visconti 18716 berlin bag is made from top quality leather and has double and contrast stitching. It comes with an adjustable long 55 and quot; shoulder strap to comfortably fit the tall and the short and there is a sliding rubber shoulder grip for comfort when carrying heavy loads. The strap is full detachable. The 18716 has a half flap fold over with 2 push lock snaps to hold it shut holding the flap securely and safely closed. Under the flap there are two large pockets to keep books or other important documentation. At the rear of the bag there is a wide zipped pocket across the width of the bag for slipping in a newspaper, paper notebook or manila envelopes. The inside of the bag is lined with card holders, pen holders and a cell phone pocket. The interior itself is of nice size and plenty if space for your daily filed and needs. The color of the leather is a stylish distressed looking mud brown, it also has a stylish professional look to it that can be used for office / business or school. The bag may have wrinkles, scars, scratches that are inherent characteristics and natural beauty of the hide all giving it the distressed look.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 15.6 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U06PXSS
- Item model number: 18716
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 25, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Theres a zippered full width sleeve/pocket on the back on the outside, and two on the inside too, so if you carry file folders I guess those would be good for you. I cant really think of a need for three of those pockets personally, I'll rarely be using even one of them. They are not in the way though, so its not intrusive.
The buckles, materials & construction are better than I expected.
It's definitely not going to hold much more than a laptop and notebook on the inside. maybe two laptops. I sometimes cram a 16 oz bottled water in there and that fits ok. Dont even think about putting a jacket or anything like that in here though, its not going to fit.
1. Many compartments to stash things. Especially a lot of very deep and wide zip pockets. There were places for pens and pencils, etc.
2. A bag that wasn't super huge, but roomy enough to fit my 11-inch zenbook and 10-inch tablet, plus charger, plus notebook, various accessories, and my nintendo ds lol.
3. A decent length matching leather strap. Many of the bags I came across in this price range or slightly lower excelled in the design of the bag and just totally bombed when it came to the strap. Many of them are made of nylon which (in my opinion) clashes with the lushness of leather. Not the Visconti though.
4. A decent price for a durable, well-constructed bag. The design of the Visconti is very simple, but classic. It works well as a shoulder bag or as a non-conventional briefcase.
Of course, few products are perfect and in there were a few things I wish were a part of this great bag in hindsight. None of them are deal breakers by any means, but just observations:
1. The interior of the bag should be able to be zipped shut. Since the flap doesn't completely cover the opening at the extreme left and right, one might worry about things getting wet in the rain.Read more ›
The bag is exactly as described. The leather is soft and supple. The appearance is sleek and professional yet very stylish. With les than a week of use I've already received compliments on the bag. As other reviewers have said the bag is a bit on the small size but this was not a concern for me. Also if packed carefully you can fit quite a bit of load into it.
The opening/closing is not an issue at all. The bag had two snap clips under the buckles for opening and closing the bag. The hardware and trimmings of the bag are a solid brass finish and complement the bag. All the hardware trim was wrapped in protective tape/sponge to protect during shipping. Also the bag itself arrived in a separate dust bag to protect the leather.
So far I am very pleased. I'll update in a few months after its been subjected to more wear and tear and everyday use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent quality bag, enough space to store anything you might need to take to work with convenient length shoulder strap to carryPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not long after purchasing, the finish of the bag started coming off. If you wear light colored clothing you're going end up with spots on your clothes where it touched your body. Read morePublished 2 months ago by SR
I purchased this bag nearly 10 years ago, and while I don't use it every day, it has held up amazingly well, and the quality of the leather is second to none. Read morePublished 4 months ago by StPatty33
Durable and strong looking, goes well with my new suit. Would recommend to anyone looking to bump their wardrobe quality up while still maintaining a level of usability that... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Malic
I've been using this bag for about 4 months. It caries all my things and is comfortable. I love it.Published 5 months ago by Eric D. Boud
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. I personally think it is risky to buy professional gear for your spouse because their work expectations and personal style are not always... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tara Hearing
it looks and the quality is nice as well. i did not even expected it to be this nice looking. great buy indeed. i love the quality of it. great product.Published 7 months ago by donna\