Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Visconti RB 75 Multi Colored Passport Holder Cover Case / Wallet
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on March 31, 2013
This case is attractive, sturdy and exactly suited to my needs. I just completed my first weeklong international trip with it and loved using it. The clear plastic pocket is exactly the right size for a US passport and the other pockets are perfect for a few credit cards and receipts. The red color makes the case hard to miss if it drops. The leather looks far more expensive than it is.

I do a lot of international travel, so my passport gets heavy wear. For years, it took a large, long zip case to hold all the frequent flyer and hotel loyalty cards, the reams of travel documents (itineraries, hotel and airline confirmations, boarding passes, etc.) and a passport. However, all the loyalty card information is now tracked electronically and most of the itineraries are available online.

As a result, I was increasingly throwing my passport and boarding pass in a coat or shirt pocket which just seemed like an invitation to disaster, just asking the passport to get lost, strayed or stolen.

Most of the cases I looked at (even some bought on Amazon and returned) were either too bulky or the pockets were too tight to do any good. This one is the perfect size.

Two things could improve this already great product: RFID shielding and a pocket along the length of the case to slip paper money.
on January 6, 2015
Very pleased with the quality and size of this Passport holder. Small enough to fit in my back pocket (always a challenge with women's jeans) and only sticks out about an inch. Passport fits easily into clear window, and is also easily and quickly removed for customs examination. Vertical pockets are wider than your average credit/ID card, so they fit in nicely. Other pockets are large enough to hold bills, receipts, etc.

I'm eager to get this baby out and about in the world to see if it's a true travel alternative to my bi-fold wallet, but it looks very hopeful! Great colors, leather is soft and nice quality. Stitching looks to be strong. Passport holder next to bi-fold wallet in picture for size comparison. Expecting passport holder to have a comparable thickness once loaded up with cards.
review image
on October 28, 2013
This is a lovely, well-designed, sturdy passport holder. The snap is strong and the whole thing has held up through six months of bumbling about. I can fit my passport, ID, SS card, Birth certificate, visas and cash, and still have room for more. I can rest easy knowing that my passport won't be so cold and lonely sitting in the back of my desk, all naked and sad.
on May 17, 2013
I desperately needed good cover for my brand new passport. Half of the available products had to be discarded immediately because they advertised on the cover "US Passport" - in some countries it is like wearing a shirt with big "Rob me!" message.
This one (in my favorite blue, but other colors looked nice, too) just says "PASSPORT".
It is made from very good materials: leather is nice, smooth and uniformly tinted (and smells good, too); stitching looks solid; transparent plastic in the back cover is really transparent and not sticky; snap fastener holds securely and does not have to be forced to open or close. Credit card slots are big enough to hold my passport card and global crossing card in their sleeves - still leaving a couple of compartments for extra contents.
Last but not least, with passport and cards in place, closed holder is still pretty flat - without ugly bulging. Padding should be sufficient for typical applications, i.e. protect your passport in the pocket, bag or backpack.
Highly recommended.
on April 1, 2014
I have a new 52 page US passport and it fits well: it is secure but easy to remove and the wallet closes and snaps shut with ease. The wallet space for cards is great: tight enough to hold, but not so tight that placement and removal is difficult. If only the cash area was better...
on July 14, 2013
I like the simple design of this passport holder. It's not fussy. There are slots for credit cards if you choose to use it for that. I primarily wanted just a passport holder. I just returned from a trip to Canada where I used this. Worked fine. I felt like my passport was protected. The only problem is, of course, that passport/custom authorities want your passport out of the holder. Guess that would apply to most any holder. So that required removing the passport and holding on to the holder while they checked it. Minor problem - but you should be aware of that in case you were thinking otherwise. After traveling, however, I'm now wondering if protection is my main thought for the passport, maybe I should just get a waterproof pouch for it....since it has to be removed for inspection anyway. Just a thought. That would certainly ensure protection. Overall all, I think this is a fine product - and stylish - and not too cumbersome.
on July 24, 2013
love it...looks just like the picture...delivery was on time....It was worth all that i spent for it...I attempted to buy a name brand and saw this instead and fell in love with it.
on December 17, 2012
This case is really gorgeous. It looks very expensive and it's genuine leather. I purchased this in the red after comparing it to several expensive ones in department stores. This is the perfect size and it has slots for cards. My package arrived within 24hrs....Love this seller. I purchased another case from a different seller and I am terribly disappointed when I compare them side by side. I will be buying another one of this case.
on April 1, 2015
I am really pleased with this. It looks more expensive than it was. Travelled with it recently and it served its purpose. Do wish I didn't have to remove my passport though. I guess that's a problem with any of them.
on December 27, 2013
I bought this for an overseas trip and it worked out very well. It's made of super soft leather in coordinating blue shades. It held my passport nicely, and spare cards and cash in the slots. It was easy to carry and find in the pockets of my travel bags. I'm happy with it, and will definitely use it on future trips.