Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2013
The quality of this case is amazing for the price. The leather is beautifully finished and well stitched. The heavy hardware will carry a large load and with all the compartments full it's easy to carry everything you need and still be organized. Two snap locks keep it secure and are easy to open and close. I would proudly set this one beside a $600 case because it looks that good and I would smile knowing how little I paid for it. The only small criticism I have is that the shoulder pad on the carry strap is not finished as well as the rest of the case. The carry strap is leather with fabric on the inside which makes it lighter weight and more flexible so I like that but I have noticed that the really expensive ones have 2 pieces of leather sewed together for the strap. I believe the fabric on the strap will show wear sooner than if it were leather but I still gave this 5 stars.
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 22, 2013
My boyfriend is an attorney and has been looking for a nice leather briefcase for a long time now; however, all of the ones he has liked have been close to $1000. This bag has the same look and feel as the pricier bags but for a much lower cost! The leather smells amazing and the bag is very well made. It is large enough to hold his laptop, files, and much more! Would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who wants a high quality briefcase but does not want to spend a small fortune on one!
on October 29, 2017
Ordered my bag Fri late afternoon and received today on Sunday. This bag is terrific. Appears to be of solid construction all around and leather is high quality. Would agree with another review that this could stand next to a much more expensive bag 3X the cost and you would be proud. Fits my 14” laptop perfectly with a little room to spare.

Make sure you look at the dimensions of the bag before you buy. If you want a big bag, don’t get this one. Perfect for my needs and will not be cumbersome at all for a person like me who spends 50% of time traveling.

Only downside is that it doesn’t have a couple of extra holes to adjust the flap, but that will be remedied quickly when I can get the bag to a leather shop to professionally punch a couple of more holes. Would still rate a 5. Beautiful and professional looking bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 15, 2015
This briefcase is a replacement for my old black one (much more expensive and different brand), but even though this briefcase is not 600 or 1000 bucks, it is equally outstanding in looks and design. Its listed height includes the handle, so it's just the right dimensions for a normal briefcase. If you pack it somewhat full, you'll need to make two extra holes in the two buckle straps (surprised that wasn't done by the manufacturer); use a punch tool or pointy steel kitchen thermometer, and you're done in less than a minute. This is a very good bargain in price.
on May 30, 2015
I am very impressed with this bag. It appears very well made with strong stitching, sturdy hardware and a good solid handle. It has a hefty feel, but is sleek and elegant. Good space inside. Well suited for a "less paper" business environment, where most of my work is on my tablet or a small laptop, but I can still fit the files I need. I did return the first one I received because it had a deep scratch in the leather, but the return was effortless and the replacement arrived promptly. Looking forward to many years of use.
on February 14, 2015
Classic bag....Excellent craftsmanship down to every single stitch! Love the color (the leather gets better with Age). There are plenty of compartments~ My fiancé Loves it hopes to hand it down to our kids one day . My fiance gets stopped by strangers and especially co workers . compliments on it daily.
on December 24, 2012
My Husband is really please with this Visconti the leather smells and look really rich,and also light, overall a beautifull breifcase.
The way it was protected in the box for delivery it was really good
This briefcase it something that I will tell my friends about it
Very happy with it !
on June 25, 2013
Briefcase as described. Beautiful. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. Able to fit all of my work items in the bag. Not sure I can fit my laptop in addition as it does have room for one if your not carrying a large amount of paperwork and binders. Well worth the purchase!
on September 29, 2015
This is a gorgeous and well made briefcase. I searched for months online and this is one is as attractive or more than a $700 bag. I recommend this for any business or other professional who interfaces with clients and colleagues regularly.
on November 4, 2016
beautiful leather and really nice structure. Sometimes bags like this lose their shape and look sloppy. It's been a few months and still looks greath. Also it looks small but holds a lot. My husband loves it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.